Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Amazing rendering, everything is so perfect, I would like to know the developer's 0.4 release date?
yup, everything is perfect here.
perfect are updates schedules as well - once per year.
as the last one was only few months back, expect another one towards the next year.

btw, cant wait to see this "game" becoming an actual game - as for now it is only animated demo-test.
well, in few years we should get an actual 0.01 version of a proper game, fingers crossed.
perfect.

Night-Wolf

May 2, 2022
Ok who and how the hell is this so heavily animated? Who has the time for this level of work?! Wish I knew who it was....

puckhack

Nov 29, 2019
I seem to remember that this game was going to updated at the end of March or the begging of April?? I don't feel like going back to see where i saw that post,, But Really dose anyone REALLY know what is going with this GAME?? or is it just a Picture show??? IMO this dev should be sanctioned some how or at least be posted as abandoned or on hold. What do y'all think???

**TheNebula**

Jan 3, 2019
I seem to remember that this game was going to updated at the end of March or the begging of April?? I don't feel like going back to see where i saw that post,, But Really dose anyone REALLY know what is going with this GAME?? or is it just a Picture show??? IMO this dev should be sanctioned some how or at least be posted as abandoned or on hold. What do y'all think???

He updated it not long ago , was end of february so way too early for the abandoned tag .
Sanctioned how and why lol ? we can play it for free . Even if you support him financially theres no room for that yet as he updated it just over 2 months ago .
i find the art damn good and the animations , i just hope there will be a decent menu and stuff coming update .
We'll see :)

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
yup, everything is perfect here.
perfect are updates schedules as well - once per year.
as the last one was only few months back, expect another one towards the next year.

btw, cant wait to see this "game" becoming an actual game - as for now it is only animated demo-test.
well, in few years we should get an actual 0.01 version of a proper game, fingers crossed.
perfect.
Been such a long time I didn't comment here. Came out of curiosity and (obviously) boredom, hahaha. Anyone can get Friendzoned in real life, but Psychodelusional created a new concept = " Demo-zoned " ! LMAO.

Compared to this site's first years, Talented Devs are not rare now and many can deliver monster quality renders/pin-ups/animations, etc... What is rare now, is Work Ethic. I'm just a pirate who freely download games shared by generous pledgers, but he's got to respect the pplz giving him money and move his a$$ to deliver faster updates.

This has been said in several threads already = no matter how great your renders and animations are, those will be meaningless if there's no proprer Story progression/content in the end. So, yeah, we're still demo-zoned after all this Time. What can I say ? People are Free to throw their money down the drain. Who am I to try opening their eyes ? ;) Peace.

Lou Sassole

Jun 1, 2021

Hello Ultra and Hyper Gamer patrons!
It’s time for the monthly special render and animation poll and I wanted to do another set of girls instead of a singular girl, so this one is going to have both Liora and Chloe together!

I went through some of my inspiration folders (I have been saving different erotic images and stuff for a while now) and looked for some of my favorite fetishes and stuff for the younger characters I have made that I think go nicely here.
This poll will run for 5 days.

Remember: You can vote for multiple options to spread your vote out if you can’t choose between a few options.
Thanks for all the support and I’ll be back soon once the main games coding is mostly done!

Untitled.png

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes