Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Did he stick his dick in an electrical socket? His pubes look like an exploding star.
What game/comic is that from anyway? Don't see that art style very much.
Why did you make me look at his pubes? Why???
Now I can't stop thinking Carpet and Drapes don't match, what's with that? Does he really dye his hair? Is he a secret Ginger?

• Haha
Reactions: Kellermann

Lou Sassole

Jun 1, 2021
mainmenu.png

ev.png

Unlocked

Hello Patrons!
Dropping in to give a small preview and a progress report for the update!
Still stuck working on the main games UI and coding, so for now putting up a small preview of other stuff for the moment. One is of the animated main menu which has an awesome sci-fi song attached to it as well. Also, something I am trying to do with some of the lewd scenes prior to when the scene plays out with options to interact. Just small stuff to make the scenes more interactive similar to talking to them before but getting some alternate animations in there too.

I’m gonna take a break from any coding and UI stuff for now because I’m not the best at it and I seem to always struggle with it at some point, so for now I want to simply work on finishing the updates content over the next few weeks then go back to coding a bit then release the game as is and see what you guys think of it then.
Any new UI/Features I will simply add as I go and most likely provide saves up until episode 1 is done so I can not stress over it as much for now and focus on what I am good at.
There may or may not be another preview before release, depends how the scenes progress. Probably some story or lewd stuff, but I'm not sure yet.
Just a reminder that I don’t have set release dates for things and I know some people tend to dm me whenever I’m getting closer to an update being done or a certain amount of time has gone by so just posting this here to set expectations in case you are new or wondering etc.
That’s it for the moment, the past 2 weeks have went a bit off kilter of what I wanted but what I’m gonna do is work mainly on content for now which is my favorite thing to do and something I’m good at to catch up a bit going into next month and whenever the games content is done, doing a bit more for the UI, then releasing 0.04 and then moving onto 0.05 and adding more stuff to that.
Pinups out before month end as well!
Thank you for all the support and have a great weekend!

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
View attachment 1833305

View attachment 1833306

Unlocked

Hello Patrons!
Still stuck working on the main games UI and coding, so for now putting up a small preview of other stuff for the moment. One is of the animated main menu which has an awesome sci-fi song attached to it as well. Also, something I am trying to do with some of the lewd scenes prior to when the scene plays out with options to interact. Just small stuff to make the scenes more interactive similar to talking to them before but getting some alternate animations in there too.

I’m gonna take a break from any coding and UI stuff for now because I’m not the best at it and I seem to always struggle with it at some point, so for now I want to simply work on finishing the updates content over the next few weeks then go back to coding a bit then release the game as is and see what you guys think of it then.
Any new UI/Features I will simply add as I go and most likely provide saves up until episode 1 is done so I can not stress over it as much for now and focus on what I am good at.
There may or may not be another preview before release, depends how the scenes progress. Probably some story or lewd stuff, but I'm not sure yet.
Just a reminder that I don’t have set release dates for things and I know some people tend to dm me whenever I’m getting closer to an update being done or a certain amount of time has gone by so just posting this here to set expectations in case you are new or wondering etc.
That’s it for the moment, the past 2 weeks have went a bit off kilter of what I wanted but what I’m gonna do is work mainly on content for now which is my favorite thing to do and something I’m good at to catch up a bit going into next month and whenever the games content is done, doing a bit more for the UI, then releasing 0.04 and then moving onto 0.05 and adding more stuff to that.
Thanks for share. And do you realize that he is still work on scnes that he previewed 3 years ago?

MayMax123

Aug 2, 2020
View attachment 1833305

View attachment 1833306

Unlocked

Hello Patrons!

THAT'S the Game Menu/UI that he worked so long for!? I could replicate this in MS Paint in under 1 hour, this just looks so bad...

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
This guy is worse than icstor at least Milfy City actually had a good amount of content.
Icstor is the worst dev, Psycho was on par with him a year ago, but he has improved, bi weekly progress updates even if he is repeating often but still... & updates every quater, which is not great but bearable.
Icstor on the other hand updates Milfy City once in two years, no progress updates, announcing new games instead that don't have any content and won't have (Milfy Mafia etc.)

zandalari

May 4, 2019
Apocalust? More like ApocaMENU: The Resurgence.

I know some people can get obsessed with making a great thing and want for everything to be done really well but what the fuck is this? Has there been ANYONE, at all, anywhere, who has said that the menu or UI was the real problem in here? Like taking your car to someone to put in a new audio system and instead of doing that, the fucker is obsessing about the look of the volume knob. I don't give a shit. Do the thing you are paid for or admit you won't and I'll go somewhere else. But apparently his patrons are happy, good on them. They can look over his shoulder while he's polishing the knob to perfection. Or pretending to.

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes