Lou Sassole

Jun 1, 2021
special-render.jpg

Unlocked

Hello Ultra and Hyper Gamer Patrons!

Below is a link to the May pinups and animation featuring Chloe and Liora at the pool as voted by you guys!

This one shows a fair bit more of Liora and has Chloe doing her a bit of a "favor" in public as well.

Thank you for the support and have a great week!

Lou Sassole

Jun 1, 2021
special-render.jpg

Unlocked

This months ultra gamer pinup set and animation goes to Ava.
Only one girl this time since I’m focused on getting 0.04 done. This one is mainly focused on creating the best poses and lighting possible to show off Ava’s thiccness.
I chose Ava because you are getting quite a bit of Evelyn and Perkins in the update and Ava is one of my favorites to work on. Next month when there is more time, I want to do something a bit more creative with 2 girls again or something similar I think.

Since I’m focused on the main update right now (but still want these to come out great!), this ones poll options are going to be focused on the girls outfit, the environment or setting might just be pinup style with a gradient or something simple and using more time focused on making the sexiest poses, lighting and angles possible!
This poll will run for 5 days.
Remember, you can vote for multiple options to split up your vote if you can’t decide.

Thank you for all the support and have a great day!

Untitled.png

happyv

Feb 26, 2020
View attachment 1854426

Unlocked

Below is a link to the May pinups and animation featuring Chloe and Liora at the pool as voted by you guys!

Mega

This one shows a fair bit more of Liora and has Chloe doing her a bit of a "favor" in public as well.

Thank you for the support and have a great week!
love you,thx!

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Now Im sure dev is cursing his luck in not living in Ukraine, because he would have one free "A missile hit my computer" card to go along with all of his other excuses.
The fact is that he lives in a worse region than Ukraine, he lives in Babylon which would be the region where they tried to build the tower of Babel and its city (here the story ) and this dev inherited the confusional state of these (Sumerian) peoples considering that he speaks a language that even he does not understand and consequently incomprehensible to everyone including the Babylonians who support him.
This senseless project is comparable to the tower of babel project, there can be no acceptable excuses.
I do not know if I was clear. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Had to give upon this one, since I just could not even SEE half of the choices given. For future reference: white captions on a white background are REALLY hard to read.

Too Bad- the renders look good.

Last edited:

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
Quantity over Quality, my dude.

If you look how much devs are scammers it would be a daytime job to use unique jokes for everyone.

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes