Lou Sassole

Jun 1, 2021
1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png

Hello Patrons!
Above is attached a story and lewd preview for v0.04 of Apocalust!

One of having a heart to heart with Mrs. Perkins in the car, also Evelyn being a bit hesitant during your massage and another of her trying to hold her skirt down in her new outfit before you go to a trip to the movie theatre. Also added is a shot of a priest character I made a while ago that is both a part of Evelyn’s story and possibly Perkins as I am still working on his scenes.
One of the thing’s I found Evelyn’s story to be lacking is a bit of drama, so I am working on adding that into her story as well to make it more hot since most other girls have a very specific netori concept with them (Husbands) which makes the scenes a bit more erotic, Evelyn's is fairly different but I'm still adding and expanding upon a few things alluded to in the story as well to carry the scenes better.
Development is going a lot better this month, I split Evelyn’s massage scene into two parts and added Evelyn’s theatre stuff I had partially made a while ago and expanded upon that a lot as well. So the 0.04 version was supposed to be just Mrs. Perkins content and UI update but Evelyn’s stuff was added and now expanded upon to make more sense and add more tease before the good stuff further down the line in 0.04’s story.
This updates been taking a fair bit longer to work on than my previous but has more varied scenes and features so I figured it would wind up this way.
This is the last major preview before 0.04 is out, I may show something on the UI but I’m still adding to it and like I said in my previous post, I kind of just want to release it as is and get feedback once 0.04 is out and complete.
After 0.04 is done, 0.05 should be the last one generally with any older content except for the odd environment or scenario I reuse or work on but I’m really happy with how 0.04 is turning out. After this I am excited to work on new scenarios I have been jotting down these past few months and want to work on after that.
Also, I have a bit of art I was going to put as bonus renders for the game but have a new way I am adding stuff like that in now that makes more sense so I’m gonna post some of that stuff I made a while ago onto my art profiles online but on here and on the patron only discord first.

evelyn butt plug.jpg
evelyn gold.jpg

liora nude driveway.jpg

I have a fair bit more shots, I'll probably edit and post them another time.

June Ultra Gamer pinups still coming this month as well!

That’s all for the moment, thank you for the support and have a great weekend!

happyv

Feb 26, 2020
View attachment 1876745 View attachment 1876746 View attachment 1876747 View attachment 1876748 View attachment 1876749

Hello Patrons!
Above is attached a story and lewd preview for v0.04 of Apocalust!

One of having a heart to heart with Mrs. Perkins in the car, also Evelyn being a bit hesitant during your massage and another of her trying to hold her skirt down in her new outfit before you go to a trip to the movie theatre. Also added is a shot of a priest character I made a while ago that is both a part of Evelyn’s story and possibly Perkins as I am still working on his scenes.
One of the thing’s I found Evelyn’s story to be lacking is a bit of drama, so I am working on adding that into her story as well to make it more hot since most other girls have a very specific netori concept with them (Husbands) which makes the scenes a bit more erotic, Evelyn's is fairly different but I'm still adding and expanding upon a few things alluded to in the story as well to carry the scenes better.
Development is going a lot better this month, I split Evelyn’s massage scene into two parts and added Evelyn’s theatre stuff I had partially made a while ago and expanded upon that a lot as well. So the 0.04 version was supposed to be just Mrs. Perkins content and UI update but Evelyn’s stuff was added and now expanded upon to make more sense and add more tease before the good stuff further down the line in 0.04’s story.
This updates been taking a fair bit longer to work on than my previous but has more varied scenes and features so I figured it would wind up this way.
This is the last major preview before 0.04 is out, I may show something on the UI but I’m still adding to it and like I said in my previous post, I kind of just want to release it as is and get feedback once 0.04 is out and complete.
After 0.04 is done, 0.05 should be the last one generally with any older content except for the odd environment or scenario I reuse or work on but I’m really happy with how 0.04 is turning out. After this I am excited to work on new scenarios I have been jotting down these past few months and want to work on after that.
Also, I have a bit of art I was going to put as bonus renders for the game but have a new way I am adding stuff like that in now that makes more sense so I’m gonna post some of that stuff I made a while ago onto my art profiles online but on here and on the patron only discord first.

View attachment 1876753
View attachment 1876754

View attachment 1876755

I have a fair bit more shots, I'll probably edit and post them another time.

June Ultra Gamer pinups still coming this month as well!

That’s all for the moment, thank you for the support and have a great weekend!
thx

DivineDeviant

Mar 8, 2020
I love this so far but I was still trying to figure out any save and load functions of the game if there are any so far. It looks promising.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019

sweet. girls look still amazing like the renders. also great to see the dev still tries his best to come up with more. would definitely support him if there would be a big NTR route with some creepy old guy you can "lose" the women to. but just a young boy harem game is not enough for me personally even it has amazing renders and girls

edit: i really would like to have the dev's pc x)

happyv

Feb 26, 2020
sweet. girls look still amazing like the renders. also great to see the dev still tries his best to come up with more. would definitely support him if there would be a big NTR route with some creepy old guy you can "lose" the women to. but just a young boy harem game is not enough for me personally even it has amazing renders and girls

edit: i really would like to have the dev's pc x)
I believe most fans don't like NTR

mrmiles01

May 8, 2018
way too early still...it has been only around 4 months of development so far.
and those wallpapers teasers dont make themselves as well:HideThePain:
Does anyone know if the art, which is often posted here, will be parts of the "game" or just eye candy?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Does anyone know if the art, which is often posted here, will be parts of the "game" or just eye candy?
he probably mix it up - mostly those are only "eye candy", yet here and there are renders from/for the "game".

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes