Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
sweet. girls look still amazing like the renders. also great to see the dev still tries his best to come up with more. would definitely support him if there would be a big NTR route with some creepy old guy you can "lose" the women to. but just a young boy harem game is not enough for me personally even it has amazing renders and girls

edit: i really would like to have the dev's pc x)
This has been addressed several times yet every other few months you make this same exact comment trying to stir up crap, get a new hobby.

KinguOfBel

Jun 7, 2018
I have seen some gifs and the models look nice but is there any actual sex scenes? It says version 0.03 so I dont wanna go through a lot of dialogue just to find out theres no sex content yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 44Tom

puckhack

Nov 29, 2019
lmao previews, when and if the update releases. i think thats the whole 0.4 kekw
in my arrogant opinion

IMAO stands for "in my arrogant opinion," and, well, being arrogant means you have an exaggerated sense of self-importance and tend to make excessive or unjustified claims.
Just saying just so you know. I'm tired of the these acronyms that people toss out there without knowing what they mean. Are you arrogant about what opinion? What is your Opinion please clarify it.

MayMax123

Aug 2, 2020
in my arrogant opinion

IMAO stands for "in my arrogant opinion," and, well, being arrogant means you have an exaggerated sense of self-importance and tend to make excessive or unjustified claims.
Just saying just so you know. I'm tired of the these acronyms that people toss out there without knowing what they mean. Are you arrogant about what opinion? What is your Opinion please clarify it.
I think he wrote lmao (laughing my ass off)

Oct 20, 2018
in my arrogant opinion

lmao as in L M A O , you daft cunt

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
View attachment 1876745 View attachment 1876746 View attachment 1876747 View attachment 1876748 View attachment 1876749

Hello Patrons!
Above is attached a story and lewd preview for v0.04 of Apocalust!

One of having a heart to heart with Mrs. Perkins in the car, also Evelyn being a bit hesitant during your massage and another of her trying to hold her skirt down in her new outfit before you go to a trip to the movie theatre. Also added is a shot of a priest character I made a while ago that is both a part of Evelyn’s story and possibly Perkins as I am still working on his scenes.
One of the thing’s I found Evelyn’s story to be lacking is a bit of drama, so I am working on adding that into her story as well to make it more hot since most other girls have a very specific netori concept with them (Husbands) which makes the scenes a bit more erotic, Evelyn's is fairly different but I'm still adding and expanding upon a few things alluded to in the story as well to carry the scenes better.
Development is going a lot better this month, I split Evelyn’s massage scene into two parts and added Evelyn’s theatre stuff I had partially made a while ago and expanded upon that a lot as well. So the 0.04 version was supposed to be just Mrs. Perkins content and UI update but Evelyn’s stuff was added and now expanded upon to make more sense and add more tease before the good stuff further down the line in 0.04’s story.
This updates been taking a fair bit longer to work on than my previous but has more varied scenes and features so I figured it would wind up this way.
This is the last major preview before 0.04 is out, I may show something on the UI but I’m still adding to it and like I said in my previous post, I kind of just want to release it as is and get feedback once 0.04 is out and complete.
After 0.04 is done, 0.05 should be the last one generally with any older content except for the odd environment or scenario I reuse or work on but I’m really happy with how 0.04 is turning out. After this I am excited to work on new scenarios I have been jotting down these past few months and want to work on after that.
Also, I have a bit of art I was going to put as bonus renders for the game but have a new way I am adding stuff like that in now that makes more sense so I’m gonna post some of that stuff I made a while ago onto my art profiles online but on here and on the patron only discord first.

View attachment 1876753
View attachment 1876754

View attachment 1876755

I have a fair bit more shots, I'll probably edit and post them another time.

June Ultra Gamer pinups still coming this month as well!

That’s all for the moment, thank you for the support and have a great weekend!
Btw the milf (ava?) looks really great not surprised she is one of the main focuses of the dev. :)
I also really like the skater girl vibe (I don’t know why but since I saw Keisha Grey as a skater girl (back when she was hot…) years ago I really have a thing for curvy skater girls since then)

And I also really like the glimps of the old priest! :) great character design! Hopefully we will see much more (at least optional) of him! Really support this ideas! :devilish::sneaky:

I can’t wait to see how this game will evolve in the next few updates over the next months! Good luck!:giggle:

Last edited:

Lientu

Oct 31, 2018
only way out is alt+f4 or there is more civilized options? any menu? save/ load? mute music?

johnny1954

Oct 21, 2019
Graphics, IMO, are hands down the best i have ever seen on any game by far!!!! I enjoy the cheezy storyline. My issue and im sure its the same with everyone is no updates!!! How can we help this developer? I would happily pay for a full version of this game if it include 80% more content.

Lou Sassole

Jun 1, 2021
special-render.jpg

Unlocked

Hello Ultra and Hyper Gamer patrons!
Below is a link for the June special renders and animations:

This is [Ava LUXURIOUS outfit fully clothed, into removing clothes and showing what’s underneath] as voted by you guys!

This scenario is a bit creative and features Ava showing off a bit at the Thickness Awards created by me, since she is my thickest milf after all..

Hope you like it!

Thank you for the support and have a great week!

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Btw the milf (ava?) looks really great not surprised he is one of the main focuses of the dev. :)
I also really like the skater girl vibe (I don’t know why but since I saw Keisha Grey as a skater girl (back when she was hot…) years ago I really have a thing for curvy skater girls since then)

And I also really like the glimps of the old priest! :) great character design! Hopefully we will see much more (at least optiona) of him! Really support this ideas! :devilish::sneaky:

I can’t wait to see how this game will evolve in the next few updates over the next months! Good luck!:giggle: (and as always don’t forget the NTR;):coffee:)
What is this trolling hypocritical shit? Go back to the game threads with actual ntr in it.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
regardless of how hot/good those specials are, it would be way hotter/better if he instead for those, pushes for proper (game)updates.
we already have more than enough wallpapers producers/devs around, yet not that many quality game devs are present.
well, as long as his supporters are happy...what a wonderful (devs) world:KEK::BootyTime:
What is this trolling hypocritical shit? Go back to the game threads with actual ntr in it.
no point in trying to argue with similar "users", just do report it, as i did now...hopefully, that longlasting trolling account will be gone sooner than later.
and it always is more fun to have similar creatures respawn over and over with freshly created accounts...:KEK:

Last edited:

happyv

Feb 26, 2020
View attachment 1897167

Unlocked

Hello Ultra and Hyper Gamer patrons!
Below is a link for the June special renders and animations:

Mega

This is [Ava LUXURIOUS outfit fully clothed, into removing clothes and showing what’s underneath] as voted by you guys!

This scenario is a bit creative and features Ava showing off a bit at the Thickness Awards created by me, since she is my thickest milf after all..

Hope you like it!

Thank you for the support and have a great week!
Why are you such a nice person? I love you so much.

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes