Dcpole

Jun 28, 2019
just wait another 2-3 years to get the chapter 1.. this dev its getting 2k each month so he don't have any hurry in give us the complete game that he already have. if you see the pics and previews from a year ago, he already have alot material ended and still hes trowing us demos each 3-5 months.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
View attachment 1833305

View attachment 1833306

Unlocked

Hello Patrons!
Dropping in to give a small preview and a progress report for the update!
Still stuck working on the main games UI and coding, so for now putting up a small preview of other stuff for the moment. One is of the animated main menu which has an awesome sci-fi song attached to it as well. Also, something I am trying to do with some of the lewd scenes prior to when the scene plays out with options to interact. Just small stuff to make the scenes more interactive similar to talking to them before but getting some alternate animations in there too.

I’m gonna take a break from any coding and UI stuff for now because I’m not the best at it and I seem to always struggle with it at some point, so for now I want to simply work on finishing the updates content over the next few weeks then go back to coding a bit then release the game as is and see what you guys think of it then.
Any new UI/Features I will simply add as I go and most likely provide saves up until episode 1 is done so I can not stress over it as much for now and focus on what I am good at.
There may or may not be another preview before release, depends how the scenes progress. Probably some story or lewd stuff, but I'm not sure yet.
Just a reminder that I don’t have set release dates for things and I know some people tend to dm me whenever I’m getting closer to an update being done or a certain amount of time has gone by so just posting this here to set expectations in case you are new or wondering etc.
That’s it for the moment, the past 2 weeks have went a bit off kilter of what I wanted but what I’m gonna do is work mainly on content for now which is my favorite thing to do and something I’m good at to catch up a bit going into next month and whenever the games content is done, doing a bit more for the UI, then releasing 0.04 and then moving onto 0.05 and adding more stuff to that.
Pinups out before month end as well!
Thank you for all the support and have a great weekend!
nice! He really keeps working on this game really thought this would be a demo. Woman looks hot incredible render.
still hope for ntr route tho and some optional old Hunter guy who can fuck those women too and not just a NLT-beachboy lol I would even consider giving money if there will be a creepy old guy young beachboy can lose women to

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12 and EJW

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Seriously, can we save or not? Are people really starting these chapters from the beginning every time??????
The real kicker is that he won't even definitively say that the UI/save issue will be completely resolved for the next update. I feel like a broken record, but there is no excuse for a Renpy game not to have a working UI/save function. It is pre-built into the software game engine. If you want to develop a custom UI, that is fine, but you work on that separately until it is complete and ready to be implemented. Only then do you switch out the base UI with your custom one.

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes