Lou Sassole

Jun 1, 2021

Hello Patrons!
Putting up a quick report since the main games coding and graphics is taking a bit still.

Currently the main menu, logo, tutorial page and stuff is completely done. Still working on the harder stuff like the in game menus code, GUI and sound. I'm using a combo between some new things and menu stuff I have showed previously, though some of this isn't 100% gonna be in the next version so I'll have a final preview of gameplay and menus a while from now and then taking a 2 day break to work on some pinups some time after that when this is done and then back to animating.

That's it for the moment, just wanted to touch bases for now.
Thanks for the support and have a great week!

MayMax123

Aug 2, 2020

Hello Patrons!
Putting up a quick report since the main games coding and graphics is taking a bit still.

Currently the main menu, logo, tutorial page and stuff is completely done. Still working on the harder stuff like the in game menus code, GUI and sound. I'm using a combo between some new things and menu stuff I have showed previously, though some of this isn't 100% gonna be in the next version so I'll have a final preview of gameplay and menus a while from now and then taking a 2 day break to work on some pinups some time after that when this is done and then back to animating.

Finally some UI! Can't wait!

Reactions: bigpenniser

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016

Hello Patrons!

Is this the 4th or the 5th time he has "remade" the UI logo main menu and all this stupid bullshit, I cant remember

fozard

May 12, 2017
i really dont like the rendering in Dark Neighborhood but, jesus, this one is top notch, thought i found a gem......until i saw the last updated was 3 months ago.

Last edited:

**TheNebula**

Jan 3, 2019
False, because this is not a game and because for three years it has been taking the piss out of tireless supporters like you.
Indeed , it's not a game , it's a visual novel .
This is mainly the reason why i don't really put money in project that go on for years .
But nor will i get worked up about something i don't pay for .
If it updates i'll have a look at it, if it doesn't i'll have a look at something else .

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Indeed , it's not a game , it's a visual novel .
This is mainly the reason why i don't really put money in project that go on for years .
But nor will i get worked up about something i don't pay for .
If it updates i'll have a look at it, if it doesn't i'll have a look at something else .
It is not even a visual novel but a presentation of well-made images with attempts at bizarre / senseless dialogues.
It makes no sense to write here to get angry, if anything to evaluate, with serenity, what is presented in the various types of threads.

Reactions: Hajtand and 44Tom

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
anyone knows who made these models? i could remake the game in no time , i am a 3d modeller.
As far as I know the dev works alone. He uses adjusted Daz3d models and then After Effects to give them that distinctive look. Throw in a dose of JJ Abrams lens flare and voilà, you're done. No need to make a playable game, he sure hasn't. Just release periodic renders and profit.

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes