Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
nah, you should chose "hate" - thats the third (secret) path, and all those hottest pictures should appear then.
True, I was able to discover the secret path and those wonderful images appeared to me, but images even better than those appeared to me by choosing the (secret) path "stupidity".

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Abhai

Lou Sassole

Jun 1, 2021

Unlocked
Apocalust - [Quick Report]
Hello Patrons!
Dropping in to give a quick progress update.
Right now for 0.04 all animations and stills are done. I am focusing on writing and then more camera work and coding. I have some save bugs and stuff I am figuring out as well but I shouldn’t have too difficult time troubleshooting it over the next bit.
The UI is bare bones right now but I’m going to keep adding onto it with each release until Episode 1 is done. Once this is finished I am going to hand it off to testers and then release 0.04 when the testers are done, so long as no-one found any major problems or bugs.
That’s it for the moment, just a quick progress update since we are a bit into the month.
Thank you for the support and have a great week!

mikednew

Jul 8, 2022
god i loved this game. really really amazing and i was fapping since the begining until the end. btw i saw some pictures that didnt shown to me in the game. is that related if i chose lust or love?

They are from future updates. But dont get too excited. Who knows when this will happen. I don't think this will ever turn out to be a real VN. It's a shame, because the renders and animations are excellent.

stark837

Jul 16, 2020
Just grabbed Windows version from the Mega link and windows defender popped up with 'PUADlManager:Win32/InstallCore'
First time seeing this from a game on here and I can't really find details on what PUADIManager actually is.
Is this a known thing and should I be concerned about it?

Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
is it possible to save? through search I found that f1 brings to menu and yes it does but when I press "save" button there, I get an error

edit: getting that error for any button in menu actually (save, load, preferences etc)

Arcanw

Jan 26, 2021

Unlocked
Apocalust - [Quick Report]
Hello Patrons!
Dropping in to give a quick progress update.
Right now for 0.04 all animations and stills are done. I am focusing on writing and then more camera work and coding. I have some save bugs and stuff I am figuring out as well but I shouldn’t have too difficult time troubleshooting it over the next bit.
The UI is bare bones right now but I’m going to keep adding onto it with each release until Episode 1 is done. Once this is finished I am going to hand it off to testers and then release 0.04 when the testers are done, so long as no-one found any major problems or bugs.
That’s it for the moment, just a quick progress update since we are a bit into the month.
Thank you for the support and have a great week!
Just for heads up

Patreon defination
$2,000 - reached! per month

Long Term: If I can eventually get to 2000$ I can then afford to do this in a full time capacity. Effectively decreasing time between releases on new Chapters/Content two-three fold and can dedicate all of my time to developing adult games!

With your gracious support after that, I can add new stuff to improve my games, like commissioning animators for scenes, hiring someone for original music for new Chapters and possibly getting a permanent coder to get over those scripting/design humps.

INCOME FLUCTUATION

17th Oct 2021 Patreon income $2015 (Increase) - # 380
24th Oct 2021 Patreon income $2166 (Increase) - # 398
6th Nov 2021 Patreon income $1848 (Fall) - # ??? (16180 SEK) -(several posts deleted )
14th Nov 2021 Patreon income $2079 (Increase) - # 382
20th Nov 2021 Patreon income $2316 (Increase) - # 435
11th Dec 2021 Patreon income $2230 (Fall) - # 361
11th Feb 2022 Patreon income $1764 (Fall) - # 334
13th Apr 2022 Patreon income $2557 (increase) - # 446
8th July 2022 Patreon income $2321(Fall) - # 395

CHANGE LOG

v0.03 2022-02-28
This one has 103 new animations and a temporary menu added to skip past old content.

2021-04-13
  • Initial demo

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Just for heads up

Patreon defination

Long Term: If I can eventually get to 2000$ I can then afford to do this in a full time capacity. Effectively decreasing time between releases on new Chapters/Content two-three fold and can dedicate all of my time to developing adult games!

With your gracious support after that, I can add new stuff to improve my games, like commissioning animators for scenes, hiring someone for original music for new Chapters and possibly getting a permanent coder to get over those scripting/design humps.
He basically stated that he is unable to develop a game.
That is: we might as well finance those who already know this work well (earning the trust of the supporters), rather than continuing to waste time and money on someone who for three years has been publishing only useless promises and hopes at the detriment of the portfolios and aspirations of supporters.

zandalari

May 4, 2019
Just for heads up

Patreon defination

INCOME FLUCTUATION

17th Oct 2021 Patreon income $2015 (Increase) - # 380
24th Oct 2021 Patreon income $2166 (Increase) - # 398
6th Nov 2021 Patreon income $1848 (Fall) - # ??? (16180 SEK) -(several posts deleted )
14th Nov 2021 Patreon income $2079 (Increase) - # 382
20th Nov 2021 Patreon income $2316 (Increase) - # 435
11th Dec 2021 Patreon income $2230 (Fall) - # 361
11th Feb 2022 Patreon income $1764 (Fall) - # 334
13th Apr 2022 Patreon income $2557 (increase) - # 446
8th July 2022 Patreon income $2321(Fall) - # 395

CHANGE LOG

v0.03 2022-02-28
This one has 103 new animations and a temporary menu added to skip past old content.

2021-04-13
  • Initial demo
How much per month to finally have a working save/load function in this exotic *checks notes* Renpy engine, that comes with them by default?

Developers are great. Without them we'd have no games to play, so everyone wanting to be one should encouraged. This guy, though? He's a graphic designer. He needs more help than he will ever be willing to admit if this project is to ever reach anything resembling a finished state.

Reactions: test7777

ninnip30

Sep 17, 2017
If you support this dude on Patreon, I highly suggest, NOT! doing that. Maybe it will change his outlook and we might see where this "game" goes.

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
This guy, though? He's a graphic designer. He needs more help than he will ever be willing to admit if this project is to ever reach anything resembling a finished state.
I absolutely agree with this.

Which is why I said a few weeks ago that he should be doing adult comics. If the Apocalust story would have started off as a series of comics, he would be making money hand-over-fist right now. Plus between Dark Neighborhood (a finished game), and a consistent release schedule of comics (much easier to do); he would have built up a pretty good reputation as well.

Then if he decided to try to bring the Apocalust characters to life in a game, he would have the money to hire the help that he needs (or could have been learning behind the scenes while he was releasing his comics).

Basically, he should be following the NLT formula.

Kas96

Jul 15, 2021
game render and animation are great... but the content is really short, don't know if it deserve 5 month for a short update.... if you fan of this game don't take it in ego ....

Reactions: Dolce & Gabbana
3.90 star(s) 137 Votes