Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Didn't you say that shit like two weeks ago, and did upload anything ?
it isnt the end of the month yet.
hint: you should reconsider your attitude towards a dude posting things you so desperately need.

ninnip30

Sep 17, 2017
it isnt the end of the month yet.
hint: you should reconsider your attitude towards a dude posting things you so desperately need.
Maybe YOU!! are desperate.. I'm stupidly a patreon of Psychodelusional. I deleted my post once I relised I was incorrect. So slow your roll there Abhai. Before I jump through this screen and beat your ass... Lmfao I like to joke around. I'm sure you know that's impossible.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
with those patreon donations and still can't find a dev. Is he try to hire devs from Apple or what?)
They must have blood lineage of Egyptians who worked in the pyramids and therefore the search takes time, loooooooooong time and as long as they are not extinct ...
egitto-immagine-animata-0075.gif

Curriculum: Homo aegyptius patiens no sapiens.

Last edited:

Lou Sassole

Jun 1, 2021
testing.jpg

Unlocked

Hello Patrons!

Quick update, Apocalust version 0.04 is in testers hands right now and it will be out when they're done, so long as there are no bugs.

This update is about 40% Mrs. Perkins and wound up actually also being about 60% Evelyn so I hope you're excited to play this one because I had a lot of fun making it!

That's all for the moment, have a great night and thank you for the support!

niubaoniubao

Jul 15, 2021
View attachment 1956453

Unlocked

Hello Patrons!

Quick update, Apocalust version 0.04 is in testers hands right now and it will be out when they're done, so long as there are no bugs.

This update is about 40% Mrs. Perkins and wound up actually also being about 60% Evelyn so I hope you're excited to play this one because I had a lot of fun making it!

That's all for the moment, have a great night and thank you for the support!
Guys, the latest 3 minutes of playtime is coming

Lou Sassole

Jun 1, 2021

Unlocked

Apocalust - July 2022 - Ultra Gamer Poll!
Hello Ultra and Hyper Gamer patrons!
It’s time for July’s Ultra Gamer poll and this one will be for Evelyn!
I thought I would have a bit more time this month for pinups but I'm focused on 0.04 right now so this will be of 1 girl again and of a similar style as last months. Even though I did Ava’s pretty quick (like a day) they still came out awesome, so I would like to give Evelyn a similar treatment where she gets some renders that are more focused on her body and pose.
This poll will run for 5 days.
Remember, you can spread your vote out and vote multiple times if you can’t decide between a few options!
Progress update on 0.04 in a few moments as well.
Thank you all for the support, have a great week and happy voting!

Untitled.png

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes