Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I updated my mod. I added:
  • Fixed the problem of the ipatch not being applied sometimes (if so just reload your game. You still need to use the patch.rpy)
  • Fixed the problem of the lust/love popup reappearing every time you load a game

Reactions: snakeplisskin

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
It's a bit rough on the first few updates but man, the quality and animation is top notch! Including this one! This shit is nutty bro! I mean it's so good! Although I'm still not sure of myself if I should go for love or lust? Though LP is lust points.

Lou Sassole

Jun 1, 2021

Unlocked

Hello Ultra and Hyper Gamer Patrons!
It's time for the August Ultra Gamer pinup set and animation!
This one will be focused on Naomi!
One thing I really want to try to do is show off actually how thick Ms. Okumura can be!
These will be partially/fully nude (and still lewd) but I want to save major naughty stuff for the game first.
She has gotten pinups in the past, but usually quality goes up and down depending on how things go and she almost always got the brunt end of the stick in that regard. So even though she is one of the smaller milfs, I want to do justice to her smaller but still voluptuous figure!
This poll will run for 5 days!
Progress update in a few moments as well.
Thank you for the support, have fun voting and have a great weekend!

Untitled.png

Lou Sassole

Jun 1, 2021
005prv1d.png

Unlocked

Hello Patrons!
Dropping in for a general progress update on 0.05 development and recap of 0.04 release!
0.04 Release went well, this was one of my favorite updates to work on and some of my favorite type of scenes, specifically with Evelyn as well!

I had some more cool stuff planned for the scenes like an anime style X-Ray for Mrs. Perkins car scene, but was getting a lot of clipping and having issues lining it up so it didn't wind up getting in, but you might see some of that stuff down the road during the next "all the way" scene with one of the women.
The image above is attached a story shot from 0.05.

Naomi let in on a bit of info on what transpired at the cave a few days ago and you are met with a bit of a surprise...
Normally when I start working on the next version, I let you know which girl I am focusing on and will be the main attraction for the update. In 0.04, it was supposed to be focused on Mrs. Perkins but I had more fun working on Evelyn's scenes so it wound up being focused a bit more on her. For this one, I am working on story scenes for Ava, Naomi and Liora. Ultimately, whichever girl comes out the best and I am having fun with is going to turn out to be the main focus for 0.05!
The games UI is still being worked on and will have more features added for 0.05, though they won't be shown until either they are completely done or on release.

One of the main things I seemed to find people ask for is more save slots so I will be adding more as well as working through a list of fixes I have from feedback from players.
I am also doing more experimenting with game format as well. I would like to combine some more animations or make them longer to have a more cinematic feel to some of the scenes, so working on that as well!

If you are wondering or you are new here, there are no release dates for game releases, it simply comes out when it's complete.
There is also an Ultra Gamer poll for the monthly renders and animation up to vote featuring Naomi here:

More previews to come, with both lewd and more story stuff later on, I want to keep adding more onto the story and show why it is exactly apocalypse and lust are combined into Apocalust in the first place! As well as starting to ease into the harem concept of the game as well!
That's it for the moment, thank you so much for the support recently and before that as well!

Other than that, have a good day and a great weekend!

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018
View attachment 1980861

Unlocked

Hello Patrons!
Dropping in for a general progress update on 0.05 development and recap of 0.04 release!
0.04 Release went well, this was one of my favorite updates to work on and some of my favorite type of scenes, specifically with Evelyn as well!

I had some more cool stuff planned for the scenes like an anime style X-Ray for Mrs. Perkins car scene, but was getting a lot of clipping and having issues lining it up so it didn't wind up getting in, but you might see some of that stuff down the road during the next "all the way" scene with one of the women.
The image above is attached a story shot from 0.05.

Naomi let in on a bit of info on what transpired at the cave a few days ago and you are met with a bit of a surprise...
Normally when I start working on the next version, I let you know which girl I am focusing on and will be the main attraction for the update. In 0.04, it was supposed to be focused on Mrs. Perkins but I had more fun working on Evelyn's scenes so it wound up being focused a bit more on her. For this one, I am working on story scenes for Ava, Naomi and Liora. Ultimately, whichever girl comes out the best and I am having fun with is going to turn out to be the main focus for 0.05!
The games UI is still being worked on and will have more features added for 0.05, though they won't be shown until either they are completely done or on release.

One of the main things I seemed to find people ask for is more save slots so I will be adding more as well as working through a list of fixes I have from feedback from players.
I am also doing more experimenting with game format as well. I would like to combine some more animations or make them longer to have a more cinematic feel to some of the scenes, so working on that as well!

If you are wondering or you are new here, there are no release dates for game releases, it simply comes out when it's complete.
There is also an Ultra Gamer poll for the monthly renders and animation up to vote featuring Naomi here:

More previews to come, with both lewd and more story stuff later on, I want to keep adding more onto the story and show why it is exactly apocalypse and lust are combined into Apocalust in the first place! As well as starting to ease into the harem concept of the game as well!
That's it for the moment, thank you so much for the support recently and before that as well!

Other than that, have a good day and a great weekend!
So, no Kendra stuff for the next release either huh? At least we're getting more Ava and Naomi

Aug 13, 2022
Renders are absolutely batshit insane, god quality but the length of time between updates is concerning. Then again, I shouldn't be complaining when we're getting this free.

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes