RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
You gotta play and enjoy this game. Who cares what the names are.
You wanna disclaimer to cream your buthurt? APKs are closed, no possibility of change.
You could have just written the last sentence and be done with it but idk why you felt the need to write all of that. Somebody hurt you?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There is all this talk that games get landlady-tenant foul writing just to hide the hurt
that you canot call her mom, her being a motherly figure to you.

Turning the tables, when you wanna stay with the cold + heartless formal landlady
title, it becomes a bummer blow to this game and the efforts in trying to make gamers
invested in the plot and the characters,
which is disconcerting when using plain formal titles like tenant and landlady.

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
There is all this talk that games get landlady-tenant foul writing just to hide the hurt
that you canot call her mom, her being a motherly figure to you.

Turning the tables, when you wanna stay with the cold + heartless formal landlady
title, it becomes a bummer blow to this game and the efforts in trying to make gamers
invested in the plot and the characters,
which is disconcerting when using plain formal titles like tenant and landlady.
I never said I wanted the writing to follow the "landlady" cliche. You have been presuming too much and I won't stop you. I have no problem with the incest in the game. I had a simple query regarding the incest patch which you needlessly dragged out with your "philosophical" speech.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
For anyone else wondering, you have to start a new game with the ipatch, that information is only looked at on New Game and then is stored in the save file...
Or you can use my mod... which will be necessary with the next version if the way the ipatch is done is not improved.

Reactions: TheDick69+

VertXXX

Feb 26, 2018
Or you can use my mod... which will be necessary with the next version if the way the ipatch is done is not improved.
The notes for your mod there don't make it very clear that it helps load the ipatch. It makes a small mention about it in the fixes section that I glossed over, as I'm sure many will. Might be better to write it as a feature instead of a fix, and in more definitive terms.

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
Coriolan face morph is the top secrect?
I have used so many morphs that the list would be too long, and assuming I want to share my information.

I'm sorry...the only thing I can say is that I worked on a Genesis 3 base, but the real model could be a Genesis 8, I don't know.

Lou Sassole

Jun 1, 2021
special-render.jpg

Unlocked

Hello Ultra and Hyper Gamer Patrons!

Below is the August 2022 Apocalust animation and pinup set!

This one features "Naomi a bit low on cash doing a casting call" as voted by you guys!

These came out great, especially the horizontal renders showing off just how big of a booty Ms. Okumura actually has!

Liora preview in a few moments as well.

Thank you for all the support and have a great rest of your week!

Lou Sassole

Jun 1, 2021
lioraprv.png

Unlocked

Hello Patrons!
Pinups:

Below is a link to the early access versions of the monthly pinup:

Ultra Gamer version with 9 more renders and animation here:

These came out great, showing off just how much booty your boss, Ms. Okumura has been hiding under her skirt this whole time!

Quick Report:
Above is attached a shot from a Liora scene from 0.05. MC and Liora sharing a slightly awkward moment...
Really excited to be working on new scenes since a lot of the previous updates had some older lighting setups I made over time, so a lot of the lighting should improve and look better in 0.05 as a lot of the lighting is new and some older setups refined.
Most of this month has been spent setting up and queuing animations so I can have these going while I work on code going into next month. Mainly, I am going to be working on my fix list first and then working on the main UI screen and adding onto that as well!
That's it for the moment, just a quick update for now.

happyv

Feb 26, 2020
View attachment 2013570

Unlocked

Hello Patrons!
Pinups:

Below is a link to the early access versions of the monthly pinup:

Mega

Ultra Gamer version with 9 more renders and animation here:

Mega

These came out great, showing off just how much booty your boss, Ms. Okumura has been hiding under her skirt this whole time!

Quick Report:
Above is attached a shot from a Liora scene from 0.05. MC and Liora sharing a slightly awkward moment...
Really excited to be working on new scenes since a lot of the previous updates had some older lighting setups I made over time, so a lot of the lighting should improve and look better in 0.05 as a lot of the lighting is new and some older setups refined.
Most of this month has been spent setting up and queuing animations so I can have these going while I work on code going into next month. Mainly, I am going to be working on my fix list first and then working on the main UI screen and adding onto that as well!
That's it for the moment, just a quick update for now.
Thanks, brother, you're great.

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes