Pingoyo

Nov 23, 2020
View attachment 1140358

Overview:
"A reversed pentagram, with two points projecting upwards, is a symbol of evil and attracts sinister forces because it overturns the proper order of things and demonstrates the triumph of matter over spirit. It is the goat of lust attacking the heavens with its horns, a sign execrated by initiates."
You are a young man and budding photographer. You live an average and moral life, just trying to figure things out in the world until you come into contact with an ancient, otherworldly relic, granting you a powerful set of "strange" and "meta physical" abilities.
With these new set of powers, you attempt to go back to your normal life and routine... but that soon proves difficult as giving in to your own lust and greed becomes far too easy when your mind and body is empowered and corrupted by the ancient relics touch.
Live a double life, as you try to balance multiple growing romances and relationships while protecting yourself from the shadows in the dark, whose aim, yet unknown, could be to take it all away from you.
Pick a side to stand for, be it good, evil or somewhere in the grey. The ramifications of your choices and actions will have a ripple effect across your small town, changing not just your life and relationships, but the whole town and eventually... the world.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-07-31
Release Date: 2022-07-31
Developer: psychodelusional - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.04
Language: English
Other Game: Dark Neighborhood
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: - - WORKUPLOAD -
Others: ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

Patches:

Extra:
Mod

Hugh Ja55 thanks for the link
* This port/version is unofficial and is not released by the developer. Download at your own risk!

View attachment 1140341 View attachment 1140338 View attachment 1958376 View attachment 1958363 View attachment 1140340 View attachment 1958377 View attachment 1140343 View attachment 1140347 View attachment 1140337
View attachment 1958381 View attachment 1140345 View attachment 1140346 View attachment 1140344 View attachment 1958364 View attachment 1140348 View attachment 1140339 View attachment 1140349 View attachment 1140342
XXXcelent U shoud put a auto advance button

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
So I just read through like 150 pages of this thread...haters really do fuel the fire some of the people here complain that dev wastes their time when really they just waste all their own time shit posting on this forum.
Really? But reading through 150 pages of this thread and not understanding why people do it is not wasting all your own time?
You make alot of sense..... not really.

You wake up, you're on a sex games forum jerking off 24/7. Based off you being an active member you should know and appreciate this difference in quality in a game like this.
What difference in quality of a game like this? "Being a DIK, Timestamps, Acting Lessons, Summertime Saga, (to name a few) are of similar quality as this game and have a way faster development time without tons of excuses and transparent communication of what the devs do when. The Majority of ppl appreciate them.
This dev and this game was in limbus for 2 years while cashing in on patreons and empty promises. Only after 2 years of still getting paid and nothing to show for aside from a demo the work on the project started again when complaints got to loud.

You guys realize that this is more like an interactive movie so far? Some 2 hr movies have budgets of hundreds of millions...
I think it's fair to say this game is movie quality so far, so even 30-60 minutes of content released over a year is A LOT OF WORK because EVERY WORD COUNTS, EVERY SECOND COUNTS, EVERY FRAME COUNTS.
You just contradict yourself you know that?
you're on a sex games forum jerking off 24/7
What now? We on a sex game forum or a sex interactive movie forum?

Why do you guys think the animations are so hot and sexy? Why do you think development takes so long? Maybe you 56 IQ creatures can put 2 and 2 together?
Because he literally worked on them for 4 years (according to him not me) so they better be good. Duh.

Imagine you take 6 hours to render a 3 second clip (throwing numbers out there) -- but you see a flaw or visualize a way to make the scene hotter and sexier. So you have to do it again. Ok, see how time can add up from the POV of someone trying to make high quality work? Every detail counts.
You got your brain in your dick if you think it takes 6 hours to render a 3 seconds clip. And there are tons of ppl out there who never worked on a game and their animations are on par with this one. Without wasting years on them.

So anyway, I'm all about this game. Whether sooner or later, I hope it is released, and in its full potential and glory, not rushed or pressured into early shitty release because idiots on forums can't appreciate the time it takes to go into making a high quality product.
Yes and to ensure you get this game you should go and support this dev on patreon. Go and throw money at him at every chance you get. Better yet sell your own stuff and throw even more money at him. Every penny counts to make a high quality product. Right?

Also note the dev does stuff like "research" existing games. Yeah he's jerking off but also he is collecting info on everything that is out there, taking the best stuff and innovate to curate the newest, freshest, hottest scenes out there. Doing new scenes well, taking old scenes and making them hotter than ever.
You just confirmed what everyone in this thread was complaining about. Dev jerking off instead of working on the game. Dev talking technical mumbo jumbo to lure gullible people like yourself to donate to him because he knows words like "innovative" and how to "curate" shit that was already there long before he started this project.
Dev reworking old scenes for no other reason than to stretch out dev time to cash in over longer periods of time.
Like he did in the beginning. Dropping a demo and vanishing for 2 years.

But you do you mate. If you think this is the best game out there go and support it. Go and defend it. But you will not stop anyone ever who wants to from shitposting or to state their opinion about how this dev found excuses for years to not work on the project but still collect that patreon money. And then blame people who complained that they would stress him to the point of not being able to work.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Really? But reading through 150 pages of this thread and not understanding why people do it is not wasting all your own time?
You make alot of sense..... not really.

What difference in quality of a game like this? "Being a DIK, Timestamps, Acting Lessons, Summertime Saga, (to name a few) are of similar quality as this game and have a way faster development time without tons of excuses and transparent communication of what the devs do when. The Majority of ppl appreciate them.
This dev and this game was in limbus for 2 years while cashing in on patreons and empty promises. Only after 2 years of still getting paid and nothing to show for aside from a demo the work on the project started again when complaints got to loud.

You just contradict yourself you know that?

What now? We on a sex game forum or a sex interactive movie forum?

Because he literally worked on them for 4 years (according to him not me) so they better be good. Duh.

You got your brain in your dick if you think it takes 6 hours to render a 3 seconds clip. And there are tons of ppl out there who never worked on a game and their animations are on par with this one. Without wasting years on them.

Yes and to ensure you get this game you should go and support this dev on patreon. Go and throw money at him at every chance you get. Better yet sell your own stuff and throw even more money at him. Every penny counts to make a high quality product. Right?

You just confirmed what everyone in this thread was complaining about. Dev jerking off instead of working on the game. Dev talking technical mumbo jumbo to lure gullible people like yourself to donate to him because he knows words like "innovative" and how to "curate" shit that was already there long before he started this project.
Dev reworking old scenes for no other reason than to stretch out dev time to cash in over longer periods of time.
Like he did in the beginning. Dropping a demo and vanishing for 2 years.

But you do you mate. If you think this is the best game out there go and support it. Go and defend it. But you will not stop anyone ever who wants to from shitposting or to state their opinion about how this dev found excuses for years to not work on the project but still collect that patreon money. And then blame people who complained that they would stress him to the point of not being able to work.
You pushed him so hard that he escaped from the thread , indeed from the forum ... :ROFLMAO:
He deserved it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Miðgarðsormr

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
I got the first pick between love and lust, does anything happens diferent in future scenes? Is love and lust routes or simple a away of doing stuff in the moment if i choosed love it gave me 50lp but if i chosed lust it gave me 10lp? Can someone give me a tip or something i dont like to lose scenes though.

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes