PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
The girl that the Cop is fucking is a random right? Because i saw some guys telling its Lorei. Hope not.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Reading the change log and comments...this just now has a UI and saves? Didn't remember if it did the last time I played.

Pretty obvious the developer spends all their time on the art, while everything else is secondary. Obviously, the art is great, but the amount of content so far is next to nothing.

The devs last game was weird, but in a fun and enjoyable way. And at least had regular updates. I can't see this one ever be completed. This is pretty much a pinup and short animation collection at this point.

Reactions: LadyBee

Sharpen

Apr 19, 2020
How much is there to do in this game currently? It seems like very few updates for the initial post being from over a year ago. Just wanna know if I should check out what is in it now or shelve and forget about it until I randomly see it on my watch list.

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
How much is there to do in this game currently? It seems like very few updates for the initial post being from over a year ago. Just wanna know if I should check out what is in it now or shelve and forget about it until I randomly see it on my watch list.
This post has been going for a year and a half. The previous one for this game was going for about two years before anything came out by this developer, and that thread was shut down. So everything has been going very slowly.

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes