jczs97

Feb 9, 2018
This game is nice but for the life of me i can´t understand how this guy completed another full game in half the time this one´s been in development. Are the render that time consuming to make?

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
This game is nice but for the life of me i can´t understand how this guy completed another full game in half the time this one´s been in development. Are the render that time consuming to make?
That's what many devs become after completing one or more games best example Icstor & Stiglet

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
Good graphics and animations. But can't say that i'm into giant tits milfs. And it seems most of the characters are that?

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Good graphics and animations. But can't say that i'm into giant tits milfs. And it seems most of the characters are that?
True, but there is a ever so slight sprinkle of not-quite-as-thicc. I would say, however, if you are looking for spinners, then you will be disappointed. Good news is if you are into long development times with snail's pace game progress, then this is the game for you.

• Haha
Reactions: Kracken36

Poolmax007

Jun 21, 2019
Come on, how come this thread lost it's active stature. This was one of the most discussed threads of all. I hoped to see this but back in 2021 bcz of false hype. But now i'm curious cause dev is really milking and atleast releasing something monthly. Why now? Why not back then? Why so suddenly or it's the silence before the catastrophe, i wonder. 3 (1).jpg

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes