Oct 9, 2022
Come on, how come this thread lost it's active stature. This was one of the most discussed threads of all. I hoped to see this but back in 2021 bcz of false hype. But now i'm curious cause dev is really milking and atleast releasing something monthly. Why now? Why not back then? Why so suddenly or it's the silence before the catastrophe, i wonder. View attachment 2128228
It's sad really, such a missed opportunity. This dev can be rolling in mad patreons and money if he was even minimally averagely active. He had so much momentum this summer but dropped the ball. Sure he'll make it through cause he's good, but truly a missed opportunity to get on fire.

Reactions: Mirnation

Lion sB4

Feb 10, 2019
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.04-fix + IC Patch
Size 176 MB
Updated for out of date IC patch.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PIXELDRAIN (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Can't open the file for Android

puckhack

Nov 29, 2019
I looked back 1 year ago on this thread and it's almost the same, lost expectations and disappointments. So maybe I'll just give it up and enjoy the fancy pictures.....

• Sad
Reactions: Kellermann

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
are you for real :LUL:
or are you just messing with (trolling) that guy and all others unfortunate enough to come here at this time?
It is not trolling, I repeat: cervical problems, very common in this thread (it seems like a pandemic)

• Haha
Reactions: Abhai
3.90 star(s) 137 Votes