Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
^ It will be at least 3 weeks before 0.05 is released, and 0.06, the version that will focus on Evelyn (mom) will come some time in the future (who knows how long that will be, I'm assuming at least 5 months. Sucks but I've accepted it)
Pitty, he was so on point in Dark Neighborhood... Does this models take so long or are that hard to render? Doesn't make sense...

Reactions: Hajtand

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Pitty, he was so on point in Dark Neighborhood... Does this models take so long or are that hard to render? Doesn't make sense...
I definitely believe there is a lot of very hard work that goes into these (high quality doesn't come cheap either), but this is now primarily a special renders and wallpapers business model. The "game" is just a side dish at this point. People are subscribing to the patreon mostly for the hot renders because at this pace it will be decade+ before this is complete. I also get the feeling this might be a testing ground for some other venture like creating animated videos, etc. Like Jackerman only without the beast stuff.

Oct 9, 2022
In his posts he implies he is learning new software programs as well so similar to what the guy above said, it's a lot of testing and experimentation I'm sure, in addition to the milking/delays

Reactions: ngezenk01
Feb 11, 2022
I definitely believe there is a lot of very hard work that goes into these (high quality doesn't come cheap either), but this is now primarily a special renders and wallpapers business model. The "game" is just a side dish at this point. People are subscribing to the patreon mostly for the hot renders because at this pace it will be decade+ before this is complete. I also get the feeling this might be a testing ground for some other venture like creating animated videos, etc. Like Jackerman only without the beast stuff.
Bro, this maybe gonna be a hot take but: he got the best models i have ever seen on my life, but his animations skills suck. Those goofy videos of the girls dancing are just corny, the scenes ain't better neither, Shanice was the first one to be fucked and the only thing we got from her were like: One blowjob and a reverse cowgirl. I really hope he isn't trying to be jackerman because they are in totally different levels of skill

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Bro, this maybe gonna be a hot take but: he got the best models i have ever seen on my life, but his animations skills suck. Those goofy videos of the girls dancing are just corny, the scenes ain't better neither, Shanice was the first one to be fucked and the only thing we got from her were like: One blowjob and a reverse cowgirl. I really hope he isn't trying to be jackerman because they are in totally different levels of skill
Agreed. When he posted that dancing teacher I think my comment at the time was, that looked like a baby impala taking its first wobbly steps after birth. It did not look sexy at all. The mini animations during the lewd scenes were not entirely bad though. Some were quite serviceable. he does have a long way to go before he can be considered one of the better animators on F95. Practice makes perfect and he clearly isn't practicing enough with the snail's pace of this 3+ years game development. Like I said previously, it is hard to believe Apocalust "the game" is his primary focus. It seems more about the monthly renders/wallpapers and whatever else project he is doing on the side.

Feb 11, 2022
Agreed. When he posted that dancing teacher I think my comment at the time was, that looked like a baby impala taking its first wobbly steps after birth. It did not look sexy at all. The mini animations during the lewd scenes were not entirely bad though. Some were quite serviceable. he does have a long way to go before he can be considered one of the better animators on F95. Practice makes perfect and he clearly isn't practicing enough with the snail's pace of this 3+ years game development. Like I said previously, it is hard to believe Apocalust "the game" is his primary focus. It seems more about the monthly renders/wallpapers and whatever else project he is doing on the side.
I am almost certain that those dancing animations were not made by him. They look way too much unnatural, and looking closely, the Evelyn and Shanice dancing are pretty much from the same source. He is probably taking those animations from pre-made sets just like the fight scenes from the NLT games, which makes me worries even more, since if he is not spending time on this animations, so what the hell is he doing? he didn't even come with weekly updates like Eromersive, just straight up void

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes