Oct 9, 2022
I really like the game a lot. It touchs my strings, it has the same eroticism of DarkN. Here, however, we have superlative graphics. I wanted to become a supporter but from what I understand the game updates once or twice a year. Since the target is, as the game itself suggests and as it happened in DarkN., the anal with HER... practically this magical moment may never arrive. It's a shame. If, at least, the dev focused solely on Ava and HER... that would speed things up a bit.

Once I find a game that's perfect for me, focused entirely on the ass... that's where the updates are missing.
Agreed. Why would he have a large cast of characters if he can't even do one

Reactions: RicoSmith
Oct 9, 2022
I finally gave up my optimism and joined the soured crowd. I was a top tier member on this guy's patreon, but it makes no difference. You can give this guy tens of thousands, you can buy him the best rendering rigs and get him the best software, but it won't make a difference. The problem is with him and how he's working at it. So, unsubscribed now, and giving up on this. I'll just see if it ever gets anywhere a few years from now.

Hope dev sees the comments here, this was a huge missed opportunity for him. If he had any discipline he could've been making mad money and actually coming out with a quality game. If dev has personal issues best of luck but at this rate the time line for this game being finished really is 15-20+ years...and he has the audacity to have a big cast of characters aha. Please bro, just focus on Evelyn and maybe one other character so you can create something before dementia kicks in.

Cheers

Oct 9, 2022
VTruly a great game I remember a year ago I saw an ad for this game but I didn't pay attention to it.

Until today that by pure chance it came out in f95 and god what a work of art.

It had been a while since I found a quality game like Wife and Mother or Demon Boy (which are currently development favorites).

I now have 3 games on the dev list to follow welcome to my very small but mighty quality list.

Truly thank you all for this piece of art let's hope to see it completed and see how it corrupts everyone.

How are those 2 games you mentioned?

How far along the relationship between mom and son is demon boy? It's still actively in development? Is there a good amount of content or is it quick

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I finally gave up my optimism and joined the soured crowd. I was a top tier member on this guy's patreon, but it makes no difference. You can give this guy tens of thousands, you can buy him the best rendering rigs and get him the best software, but it won't make a difference. The problem is with him and how he's working at it. So, unsubscribed now, and giving up on this. I'll just see if it ever gets anywhere a few years from now.

Hope dev sees the comments here, this was a huge missed opportunity for him. If he had any discipline he could've been making mad money and actually coming out with a quality game. If dev has personal issues best of luck but at this rate the time line for this game being finished really is 15-20+ years...and he has the audacity to have a big cast of characters aha. Please bro, just focus on Evelyn and maybe one other character so you can create something before dementia kicks in.

Cheers
I'm not a doctor, but I think dementia is something irreversible, however if many like you would change their mind, maybe something would change and it's the only way, because this guy doesn't care at all what sour people write here or elsewhere but what he can get monthly.
Unfortunately the number of people (demented like him but reversible in the latter) who have been enchanted by the characters in this apocaproject proves him right about how to behave and nothing will change until he gets the financial support set.
I am also convinced that any sudden drop in patrons will cause this crap to be abandoned.

Reactions: Crazymic79
Oct 9, 2022
I'm not a doctor, but I think dementia is something irreversible, however if many like you would change their mind, maybe something would change and it's the only way, because this guy doesn't care at all what sour people write here or elsewhere but what he can get monthly.
Unfortunately the number of people (demented like him but reversible in the latter) who have been enchanted by the characters in this apocaproject proves him right about how to behave and nothing will change until he gets the financial support set.
I am also convinced that any sudden drop in patrons will cause this crap to be abandoned.
Ahaha I'm just talking shit, glad to have this over not having it but I grew too impatient. Best of luck dev

RicoSmith

Feb 13, 2022
Yes. The ass to mouth. The natural complement of anal. This reminds me of Rocco's movies, where you saw both things immediately, without waiting and many many times.
Anyway, last month I was a supporter on patreon and I read the dev's response to those asking for more updates: that's how he is, he takes some time. He is not interested in doing it faster, not even by earning more. So all that remains is to hope to live long enough to get to see Evelyn do anal and atm.

FlyingPony

Oct 29, 2017
patch doesn't work at times, any way to fix it?

e.g. when game introduced Evelyn it showed her introduction twice. Once calling her mother and second time calling her housekeeper. Sometimes MC calls her by name. Once he called her Ms. smth (forgot)

Reactions: Only1P

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I appreciate your publications, but, for those like me who are not passionate about pin-up, without an adequate history and with a timing of unthinkable updates, empty images or videos remain, I repeat: empty to lose and I also think that those who finance it are aware that it will be difficult to obtain the coveted VN.

Last edited:

Edu jun

Oct 12, 2017
How many months does it take to mark as abandoned?
The twitter posts are more than 1 month old, the updates are 5 monthsold, and most of the images received here are old and already on twitter. This patreon only wants donations...
I give up on this soap VN.

Rancioman

Jun 17, 2017
If you give money to the person who mows your lawn before he does it and the man leaves without doing it, it's your fault. If you give money to a drug addict to buy food and he buys drugs, it's your fault. I know that there are people who keep giving money to this developer because they fear that he will abandon the project if they stop doing it. But we all know what happened to Gumdrop...
It's not my money. I can't tell sponsors how to spend it. But there are many developers who work very hard without receiving support from sponsors who deserve a chance. So if you don't mind throwing money away, why don't you try throwing it at someone who works more and lies to you less?

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
I appreciate your publications, but, for those like me who are not passionate about pin-up, without an adequate history and with a timing of unthinkable updates, empty images or videos remain, I repeat: empty to lose and I also think that those who finance it are aware that it will be difficult to obtain the coveted VN.
That's the only thing we have from this "game", only delusional people think this game really will be finished one day with enough content that justifies it, so let's jerk to this pretty pin up's as the incels we are :KEK:

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 135 Votes