happyv

Feb 26, 2020

and Novenber?

Abc1987

Nov 28, 2022
I had high hopes for this dev. I had a few chats with him over the past year. I do believe they are working on the game but to be honest, the amount of output for the length of time this has been in development is pretty sorry. People don't just say a dev is milking a crowd until they start to see the signs that's the case. I think what we have here is a milking dev. Sad to say because it has a lot of promise and I think they know that.

Reactions: JojodoLolo

5ven

Jan 10, 2018
I had high hopes for this dev. I had a few chats with him over the past year. I do believe they are working on the game but to be honest, the amount of output for the length of time this has been in development is pretty sorry. People don't just say a dev is milking a crowd until they start to see the signs that's the case. I think what we have here is a milking dev. Sad to say because it has a lot of promise and I think they know that.
I was a big fan of his previous game as no cap it had some real hot moments. So I'm not even mad the dude has now established an entire army of braindead monkeys to feed him. I remember back before DN was even finished he already shared some previews of this and now 3 or 4 years later it looks like he barely made any progress. I've pitched in too so I was also tricked into contributing, but that was when he posted new chapters to DN every 2 or 3 months. Now he posts 2 or 3 renders per month and he gets 3K? Good for him I say enjoy your win.

3.90 star(s) 135 Votes