kevinzz

Aug 24, 2022
Apocalust v0.04 - Video enhancements mod
This mod overwrites the native 30fps animations of the game with interpolated 60fps animations.

how ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, some trained models can interpolate "fake" frames next to native frames.
The result gives a smooth effect on each animations.

Since Apocalust is a game made almost with animations, this mod is even more worth it.

Here is an example of what you can expect : MEGA

Download the mod : MEGA ; ;

I didn't inspect each animation in depth , so feel free to report any flaws you find (bugs, video artifacts...)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At first, i wanted to make a mod with 4K@60fps animations

The result is even better but it seems that ren'py struggle with it (stuttering, crashs with some scenes)
I only have a basic knowledge of ren'py so feel free to advise me solutions
I could send you a download link for those who are still interested but it will probably be for viewing purposes only
Yoooo this mod is fantastic bro, love it (y) Very smoothly

• Red Heart
Reactions: F4iunyl3x

PHANTOM87

Nov 18, 2021
Yeap, you're right. But still not sure about model, maybe FWSA Maisie.
You might be right about that! the tip of the nose if VERY close. I know for a fact that PsyDel uses Zbrush to make adjustments so there may be some custom things going on but yeah thats very close.

Reactions: wenwhop

watermankaku

Feb 6, 2021
I just started playing this game, which is very surprising. This is a shocking progress compared with the author's last game.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
The game is very good, but not knowing how development is going is very disheartening.
There isn't any game. Not yet. Currently it is still an overglorified tech demo. The lack of transparency and progress should dissuade any rational person from supporting this project. I've been over the mechanics of how it is a scam and how he is using a hook like most other scammers, to fool people. The pretty renders are the hook.

3.90 star(s) 135 Votes