Obanama

Jan 25, 2021
MOD

Here a small mod.

Game Version: 0.04

Features

Improvements
  • Enhanced save system (optional name, infinite save slots, possibility to skip pages 10 by 10)
  • Each menu screens has now a full menu at the bottom of the screen (That means you can now access to the Options screen ingame for example)
  • The Options screen is a bit better visually
  • Possibility to hide the side portraits (There is an option in Options screen)
Fixes
  • Fixed an error while displaying a video (missing image)
  • Fixed the problem of the ipatch not being applied sometimes (if so just reload your game. You still need to use the patch.rpy)
  • Fixed the problem of the lust/love popup reappearing every time you load a game

Unzip the attached file in the folder named "game".

Note

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
update :)

Reactions: Bibifoc

ElZenpai

May 25, 2019
This game had as much hype as the biggest ones in here before being released. And yet the dude found a way to blow everything. Sad.
Its even look like the dev that made D.N was a whole diferent person, and people can't excuse him just because he's using UnrealEngine and is "Hard" to use, when we have great Devs like NLT, MotKeys and DrPinkCake which has been putting amazing content for YEARS (srry for my ingrish)

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
There is like 1/5th of a game here.

1. Renders = Very nice
2. Story = I have no idea what is even happening
3. Characters = Nope
4. Writing = On the way I guess
5. Play experience = Annoying
This is what I was wondering about. Puny episode length aside, my question has been, when is this 3 year cluster finally going to congeal into an actual story? Apparently it still a smattering of barely-related test scenes being presented as a game, which is really just a front for the monthly render scheme.

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
Damn, MILFs aren't really my thing but i might have to reconsider after looking at some of the renders for this game. :love:

Reactions: Ale69

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
I started looking at this work because the other work that the author had already done was a work of God.
I was shocked after seeing the new work. It is no exaggeration to say that this work uses full animation.
The author's previous works have been plump and seductive, but the bodies of the women in this one are even more stunning.
If I recommend it, I can only say that the highlights of this work must be played by yourself. Innovative full-course animation, no sandbox and no numerical decisions to embarrass you.

3.90 star(s) 136 Votes