Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
MOD

Here a small mod.

Game Version: 0.04

Features

Improvements
  • Enhanced save system (optional name, infinite save slots, possibility to skip pages 10 by 10)
  • Each menu screens has now a full menu at the bottom of the screen (That means you can now access to the Options screen ingame for example)
  • The Options screen is a bit better visually
  • Possibility to hide the side portraits (There is an option in Options screen)
Fixes
  • Fixed an error while displaying a video (missing image)
  • Fixed the problem of the ipatch not being applied sometimes (if so just reload your game. You still need to use the patch.rpy)
  • Fixed the problem of the lust/love popup reappearing every time you load a game

Unzip the attached file in the folder named "game".

Note

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please release the new mod version :):) Thanks

RicoSmith

Feb 13, 2022
It's funny that the physics of the movements, which are usually good, in this 005 are badly done in at least one "crucial" point: Ava's tit job. I say "funny" for what it costs in terms of support. In any case, 005 adds nothing to 004. Great deal.

kevinzz

Aug 24, 2022
Apocalust v0.04 - Video enhancements mod
This mod overwrites the native 30fps animations of the game with interpolated 60fps animations.

how ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, some trained models can interpolate "fake" frames next to native frames.
The result gives a smooth effect on each animations.

Since Apocalust is a game made almost with animations, this mod is even more worth it.

Here is an example of what you can expect : MEGA

Download the mod : MEGA ; ;

I didn't inspect each animation in depth , so feel free to report any flaws you find (bugs, video artifacts...)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At first, i wanted to make a mod with 4K@60fps animations

The result is even better but it seems that ren'py struggle with it (stuttering, crashs with some scenes)
I only have a basic knowledge of ren'py so feel free to advise me solutions
I could send you a download link for those who are still interested but it will probably be for viewing purposes only
Can this version mod use on 0.05 version?

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Apocalust [v0.07] Unofficial Android Port + Incest Patch

- 379mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

Dreamsy

Oct 3, 2018
This is probably one of the most beautiful games here. My respect to the developers.But according to the gameplay and the plot is full of trash.It's better to make history by type and the gameplay Big Brother - А wife and mother. and it would be incomparable)

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes