hmmboy22

Jan 19, 2021
If it was a game that was updated every 1-2 months or even every 3 months, I would say it would be a good update, but the update, which is expected so long, does not give even 10 minutes of playing time...

Reactions: Xumeey

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Im sure this is probably a fairly frequent question but even using search I cant find a clear answer.
Is there incest in this, im using the patch but still refers as step-mom, is someone else the mom, is the patch not working or is there just no incest and if so whyb have a patch?
Thx
Play the game through. It becomes self explanatory. :coffee:

Reactions: Gajo99

Gajo99

Dec 8, 2017
Play the game through. It becomes self explanatory. :coffee:
Yeah I deleted the post after playing forward a bit, my bad
Although I must say the dialogue is still a little bit weird, the MC sometimes calls her Mom sometimes Evelyn, I dont think many people call their mom by their first name but oh well it´s a very minor complaint.

Reactions: JohnJG

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Are we ever going to get a semblance of a game or is it always going to be little scenes left & right all over the place that may aswell not be related in any way ?

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Yeah I deleted the post after playing forward a bit, my bad
Although I must say the dialogue is still a little bit weird, the MC sometimes calls her Mom sometimes Evelyn, I dont think many people call their mom by their first name but oh well it´s a very minor complaint.
Many people have played the first part and deleted immediately as well thinking the same. The start throws a lot of people. :coffee:

Reddy.97

Jan 11, 2018
This game is done to be played in a phew years, and then you will play a little 0.3v with like 1h of gameplay. If you play "version" by "version" you will get mad every time xDDDD We should be grateful that there are still people who pays to Dev to develop this game.

In my country we have a proverb that says:

Do not look at the teeth of a gift horse.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
the Mac version isn't working
Mac version has no Application to actually start/play the game what a joke
The Mac version is a mess. It's just a file with no .app and when I tried opening it just said it can't open.
Sadly, I have downloaded the Mac version a couple of times, prior to reading your message and after reading your message, and still no luck. Thanks anyway.
The only way to make it work is to download a Renpy SDK application, and launch it from there. I agree that releasing a mac game without the app is amateur hour.
the mac version has no game icon shortcut to open. How do i run it?
I wish Mac users would spend a minimum of time to learn how their computers actually work :rolleyes:

An app on Mac is nothing but a folder masquerading as a file. See for yourself: right click on any app and pick "Show package contents" and you'll see the folder structure hidden inside.
The key is in the folder name: an app has .app hidden at the end. Remove that, and the app becomes an ordinary folder. The reverse is true as well. So all you need to do here is to change the name from Apocalust.app 0.05 Mac to Apocalust.app 0.05 Mac.app and presto, there is your app.

Advanced course: if you navigate in said folder structure to /Contents/MacOs and open the file Apocalust0.05 (an Unix executable), the game will start as well.

This ends the lecture. Class dismissed.

ElZenpai

May 25, 2019
Really does feel that way doesn't it.

The ending to Dark Neighborhood was terrible though, like shrug shoulders guess everything worked out terrible :KEK:

This is a new level though.

Six months for 20 minutes. Animations take a long time but uh, damn :KEK:
Everything is clear now, that last note at the final was his memento not a "Thanks" hahahaha.

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I think we might be boned. From what I remember there's default Linux support in Renpy, but if a developer chooses to exclude it when they compile then you're SOL.
I'm not on Linux, but can't you do what I would do on my Mac, that is, download the Windows version, dump it in the matching Ren'Py SDK and build the Linux version yourself ?

Reactions: Darkaura
3.90 star(s) 137 Votes