44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
if you play football on grass with shoes like that its the simplest way to get hurt
If you play football wearing an outfit like that, you will be laying on the ground, on your back, with your legs spread so fast that the shoes won't matter.

Last edited:

CtrlF

Jun 8, 2022
Great game!

Question: Occasionally, there's a scene the grants Lewd Points, and a side popup and sound with Question marks hovering. Is there something I'm supposed to do at that point?

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Great game!

Question: Occasionally, there's a scene the grants Lewd Points, and a side popup and sound with Question marks hovering. Is there something I'm supposed to do at that point?
Perhaps by adding the points it is possible to trace the player's IQ, but for the moment it is only a hypothesis and to find out, perhaps, half a decade will not be enough.

• Haha
Reactions: CtrlF

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
I don't know if it's been mentioned or spoken about yet but does anyone know if there are plans for a Harem Tag/route, I've not yet played this game but if I do, I don't plan on being forced to pick just 1 or a few girls after investing so much into each gorgeous girl

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
I don't know if it's been mentioned or spoken about yet but does anyone know if there are plans for a Harem Tag/route, I've not yet played this game but if I do, I don't plan on being forced to pick just 1 or a few girls after investing so much into each gorgeous girl
You may be getting a little ahead of yourself. LOL!

The game has been in development for nearly 4 years and has (I believe) 30 minutes worth of content (basically a demo). I wouldn't worry to much about routes and choices since the likelihood of development ever reaching that point doesn't look favorable.

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
You may be getting a little ahead of yourself. LOL!

The game has been in development for nearly 4 years and has (I believe) 30 minutes worth of content (basically a demo). I wouldn't worry to much about routes and choices since the likelihood of development ever reaching that point doesn't look favorable.
Oh wow, I didn't notice that and looking at the dates of the games release and that it's still only a 0.5 I can see that now... Bloody hell that'd bad, well thanks for the heads up mate because I totally didn't pay attention to that... Yeah I think I may pass on this game for awhile considering the next update may be a long time from now and I'll likely forget this game exists

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
Oh wow, I didn't notice that and looking at the dates of the games release and that it's still only a 0.5 I can see that now... Bloody hell that'd bad, well thanks for the heads up mate because I totally didn't pay attention to that... Yeah I think I may pass on this game for awhile considering the next update may be a long time from now and I'll likely forget this game exists
Good choice.

The thread still exists because the dev tosses nice pin ups at the pigs patrons to feed on in the trough :KEK:

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes