zoku

Aug 24, 2017
Apocalust v0.05 - Video enhancements mod
This mod overwrites the native 30fps animations of the game with interpolated 60fps animations.

how ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, some trained models can interpolate "fake" frames next to native frames.
The result gives a smooth effect on each animations.

Since Apocalust is a game made almost with animations, this mod is even more worth it.

Here is an example of what you can expect : MEGA

Download the mod : ; MEGA ; Workupload

I didn't inspect each animation in depth , so feel free to report any flaws you find (bugs, video artifacts...)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At first, i wanted to make a mod with 4K@60fps animations

The result is even better but it seems that ren'py struggle with it (stuttering, crashs with some scenes)
I only have a basic knowledge of ren'py so feel free to advise me solutions
I could send you a download link for those who are still interested but it will probably be for viewing purposes only
Hey Bro
What software did you use to improve the animations?
Thanks

Reactions: Ariete69

madmit

Jun 4, 2017
The... author... need... to... use... more... ellipses... much... more....................................
Or... just... replace... all... letters... with... a... points... that... would... make... the... game... mature... and... interesting........................

Facepalm.

Last edited:

Anti-R

Mar 7, 2021
Any compressed android port version?, the webp animation is too heavy for original, or just remove or disable the animation

HumbleXstnce

Jun 18, 2022

Apocalust - 0.06 Preview and progress update!
Hello Patrons!

Previews above:

Top left: Kendra putting Chloe in her place inside a rundown, dingy restroom... but how does the main character fit into this scenario?
Top right: Kendra putting her riding skills to good use, showing how competent she is on the mechanical bull.
Bottom Right: Seeing how much fun Kendra is having riding at the pub, Evelyn wishes she dressed more appropriate, so she could ride the bull too… But maybe she will give it a try anyways?
Bottom Left: Your professor repaying the favor for helping her with a place to stay. But who is spying on them behind the door?

Progress update:
Progress for 0.06 is coming along great! I am entirely focused on animating right now.
I have reduced scenes for 0.06 vs 0.05 and am working with what I have made and adding more gameplay/animations to the scenes I have because with the previous updates I would work on too many at once and the quality would overall suffer for some of the scenarios. For instance in 0.05 I wanted the pool scene, bathroom scene and lab scene to be a bit more in depth, but I had setup too much to finish so with this one I am trying to rectify that a bit.
For 0.06 you are gonna see a lot more jiggle, booty shaking and the women will reveal a lot more of themselves and about themselves, as the lewdness ramps up in the story!

In this update you will go all the way with multiple women and see more harem orientated scenarios start to play out, starting with 0.06 and ramping it up more and more over the next few versions!

That's all for the moment, I hope you are excited to see more of Evelyn, Kendra and others in the next update!
Thank you for all the support and have a great rest of your weekend!

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018

Hello Patrons!

Previews above:

Top left: Kendra putting Chloe in her place inside a rundown, dingy restroom... but how does the main character fit into this scenario?
Top right: Kendra putting her riding skills to good use, showing how competent she is on the mechanical bull.
Bottom Right: Seeing how much fun Kendra is having riding at the pub, Evelyn wishes she dressed more appropriate, so she could ride the bull too… But maybe she will give it a try anyways?
Bottom Left: Your professor repaying the favor for helping her with a place to stay. But who is spying on them behind the door?

Progress update:
Progress for 0.06 is coming along great! I am entirely focused on animating right now.
I have reduced scenes for 0.06 vs 0.05 and am working with what I have made and adding more gameplay/animations to the scenes I have because with the previous updates I would work on too many at once and the quality would overall suffer for some of the scenarios. For instance in 0.05 I wanted the pool scene, bathroom scene and lab scene to be a bit more in depth, but I had setup too much to finish so with this one I am trying to rectify that a bit.
For 0.06 you are gonna see a lot more jiggle, booty shaking and the women will reveal a lot more of themselves and about themselves, as the lewdness ramps up in the story!

In this update you will go all the way with multiple women and see more harem orientated scenarios start to play out, starting with 0.06 and ramping it up more and more over the next few versions!

That's all for the moment, I hope you are excited to see more of Evelyn, Kendra and others in the next update!
Thanks for sharing!

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021

Hello Patrons!

Previews above:

Progress update:

"Too many at once"
He be trolling right?

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes