Grompot

Dec 22, 2018
Hold your horses, check the statistics in previous pages and check the deadlines too, i've been here since 2019 when the discussion page was still a thing so check your brain before commenting utter nonsense bro✋✋✋
What a bore. As I said the development cycle is just to long for you. If you aren't paying the developer then what is the issue? You are commenting on other people spending their money. Move along and come back when the next update drops.

• Angry
Reactions: Piat

jiatelin5

Jan 12, 2020
Chatgpt thing or other picture AI have any positive influence to this fvcking game?
I mean,the pictures should be quite easier than before.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
What a bore. As I said the development cycle is just to long for you. If you aren't paying the developer then what is the issue? You are commenting on other people spending their money. Move along and come back when the next update drops.
The issue is not to pay or not to pay, your comments are nonsense and allow these scammers to proliferate in this environment.
Double damage... and if you don't understand there's little to discuss.

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
The development cycle was never the issue. The lack of trust due to continued radio silence is what people are freaking out about. At this point the damage is done, and no matter how transparent the dev is currently, there will always be an air of animosity and disdain towards them. So Grompot isn't wrong, they're just not informed about the history of the thread.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
The development cycle was never the issue.
:WaitWhat: Really? Never? Stating he is developing for 2 years and then releasing a 30 second early-release of the upcoming intro, then wait 6 months and simply retroactively rename the 'demo of the intro' into the Intro as a 'new release' was the way he started out with releasing actual content.

And since then what you see now is the product of 2 years of development and MOST of the progress only actually materialized in late 2022.

Do you realize that this has been in development since 2019? Only the actual release of that aforementioned demo of an intro happened in 2021 which makes it appear this is going on since then but no.

Was never an issue? The product you see now is the results of 4 years of "development" that has seen numerous lies, broken promises and whitewashing. It is a very real issue and not the only one.

It is funny because radio silence is probably the least of the issues. If he would have remained just radio silent all this time that would have been better (for him) in hindsight. You know.. if you can't keep up the consistency of your lies you better stay silent.

P.S.: Wow you just registered a day after me! We are like F95ZoneTwins!

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
The development cycle was never the issue. The lack of trust due to continued radio silence is what people are freaking out about. At this point the damage is done, and no matter how transparent the dev is currently, there will always be an air of animosity and disdain towards them. So Grompot isn't wrong, they're just not informed about the history of the thread.
Nor is it a problem of animosity, disdain or the history of the thread that you would like to misrepresent but, instead, a matter of logic and everyone has their own, without wanting to offend anyone's intelligence.

Blitzen

Apr 30, 2017
:WaitWhat: Really? Never? Stating he is developing for 2 years and then releasing a 30 second early-release of the upcoming intro, then wait 6 months and simply retroactively rename the 'demo of the intro' into the Intro as a 'new release' was the way he started out with releasing actual content.

And since then what you see now is the product of 2 years of development and MOST of the progress only actually materialized in late 2022.

Do you realize that this has been in development since 2019? Only the actual release of that aforementioned demo of an intro happened in 2021 which makes it appear this is going on since then but no.

Was never an issue? The product you see now is the results of 4 years of "development" that has seen numerous lies, broken promises and whitewashing. It is a very real issue and not the only one.

It is funny because radio silence is probably the least of the issues. If he would have remained just radio silent all this time that would have been better (for him) in hindsight. You know.. if you can't keep up the consistency of your lies you better stay silent.

P.S.: Wow you just registered a day after me! We are like F95ZoneTwins!
Im 90% sure he actually completed the game , just releasing it in cut up small updates to milk as much as possible.

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
1683400848985.png

Hello Patrons!

The final preview for 0.06 above:

Naomi wondering why you suddenly stopped talking and are looking at her so funny...
The MC attempting to help Evelyn, just before disaster struck…
Evelyn having another oopsie yet again, this time stuck inside the shower with her butt pressed against the glass…
Chloe attempting to make her ass look bigger by out angling a certain milf's enormous booty...

Progress update:
Currently working on particle effects for the "finishers" of the lewd scenes, a few more animations, writing and a bit more video editing, then 0.06 will be done after that.
This one is my hottest yet, with much more jiggle, bounce and cool stuff like ripped spandex fetish, butt squish against glass and even more lewd stuff..
Things are starting to heat up a lot with the MC and Evelyn in 0.06, so expect to get some saucy scenes with her as well.
This will be the last preview before release, though once I hand it off to testers, I will upload another cool animated teaser like I did last time with 0.05!
Ultra Gamer Poll:
There is a new Ultra Gamer poll for Ava here:

This one is mainly for the outfit she is going to shake her enormous ass in.
That's all for the moment, thank you for all the support and have a great weekend!

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes