slavbruh

Sep 24, 2021
View attachment 2601317

Hello Patrons!

The final preview for 0.06 above:

Naomi wondering why you suddenly stopped talking and are looking at her so funny...
The MC attempting to help Evelyn, just before disaster struck…
Evelyn having another oopsie yet again, this time stuck inside the shower with her butt pressed against the glass…
Chloe attempting to make her ass look bigger by out angling a certain milf's enormous booty...

Progress update:
Currently working on particle effects for the "finishers" of the lewd scenes, a few more animations, writing and a bit more video editing, then 0.06 will be done after that.
This one is my hottest yet, with much more jiggle, bounce and cool stuff like ripped spandex fetish, butt squish against glass and even more lewd stuff..
Things are starting to heat up a lot with the MC and Evelyn in 0.06, so expect to get some saucy scenes with her as well.
This will be the last preview before release, though once I hand it off to testers, I will upload another cool animated teaser like I did last time with 0.05!
Ultra Gamer Poll:
There is a new Ultra Gamer poll for Ava here:

This one is mainly for the outfit she is going to shake her enormous ass in.
That's all for the moment, thank you for all the support and have a great weekend!

And they someone asks, why piracy exists.
For $5, a 2 week suspension from the original date of release.
What kind of moron is going to pay for that? Amazing how arrogant the content creators have become.

1683759472404.png

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
What kind of moron is going to pay for that? Amazing how arrogant the content creators have become.

View attachment 2611634
For me it's reasonable, there's gotta be some something to inspire people to pay more, theres some devs that make you wait a month or so, or you dont even get the game in the lower tiers, just some news updates

slavbruh

Sep 24, 2021
For me it's reasonable, there's gotta be some something to inspire people to pay more, theres some devs that make you wait a month or so, or you dont even get the game in the lower tiers, just some news updates
It is not reasonable.
One tier has no early availability, second tier has suspended availability. So in reality, only the third tier has just in time availability.
It is completely absurd.
In real world, people pay more to get something expedited faster, but this guy executes artificial slow-down.

Also, there is no guarantee that more funding results in speed up of the manufacturing process (because people expect faster delivery if they pay more as the basic least).

you dont even get the game in the lower tiers, just some news updates
You just proved the point of my original post.
$2 pays for some renders, no ETAs and a paywall that it has been released but those who pay equal amount of money that gets you a month of Apple Music, Spotify or Netflix got it today.
That's a fucking terrific incentive.

Ofc people will discover f95 and get it from here.

Last edited:

warrenbzh

May 26, 2022
It is not reasonable.
One tier has no early availability, second tier has suspended availability. So in reality, only the third tier has just in time availability.
It is completely absurd.
In real world, people pay more to get something expedited faster, but this guy executes artificial slow-down.

Also, there is no guarantee that more funding results in speed up of the manufacturing process (because people expect faster delivery if they pay more as the basic least).

You just proved the point of my original post.
$2 pays for some renders, no ETAs and a paywall that it has been released but those who pay equal amount of money that gets you a month of Apple Music, Spotify or Netflix got it today.
That's a fucking terrific incentive.

Ofc people will discover f95 and get it from here.
I think the exact same thing about this. A lot of time passes between updates. This game has been in production for 26 months. 26 months for 5 euros that amounts to 130 euros for a game not even completed. Sorry it's way too expensive

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I think the exact same thing about this. A lot of time passes between updates. This game has been in production for 26 months. 26 months for 5 euros that amounts to 130 euros for a game not even completed. Sorry it's way too expensive
Besides the fact that this trend of funding projects with unacceptable development times and idiotic stories and hot characters, encourages many other devs to follow this shitty example that in most cases ends with abandonment.

Reactions: Crazymic79

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
We had everything with this game.
Graphic milf teen huge breast small breast even futa and bestiality with horse and aunt...

If he had a good work ethic like he had with DN, that would have been the best game of the decade
Dude what are you talking about? there hasnt been any bestiality and there isnt an aunt either

gentlemanclub

Jul 25, 2020

View attachment 2611634

Agreed brother. Too fucking arrogant. He honestly would benefit more if he pumps out regular renders and have someone proof read his stories/write a story for him. Make actual game that draws attention and do pinups on the side as extra.

He can even use AIs likec.ai or tavern AI to write sensual dialogues for him and he will get a lot more supporters.

Reactions: ktunga and Piat
3.90 star(s) 137 Votes