Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I don't get it why are you always posting old stuff
Perhaps because, if they post new things, they risk being banned (unbearable curse for them), that is, the apocadev managed to surround himself and control a circle of chickens with golden feathers willing to be cyclically plucked,
with a technique which, until now, it worked.

puckhack

Nov 29, 2019
Dose anyone know what is really going on with this game? [not to mention this thread]. I have read all the comments, been keeping up, yada yada.. It's become a Comedy and kind of fun to check into whats going on. As far as I'm concerned this has become the best Drama thread on F95. On another note the renders and and animations are great but compared to other games that update regularly this is.. just how do I say, A scam???

gentlemanclub

Jul 25, 2020
Dose anyone know what is really going on with this game? [not to mention this thread]. I have read all the comments, been keeping up, yada yada.. It's become a Comedy and kind of fun to check into whats going on. As far as I'm concerned this has become the best Drama thread on F95. On another note the renders and and animations are great but compared to other games that update regularly this is.. just how do I say, A scam???
My honest opinion is this dev has no actual desire to make a "game."

His current game doesn't even have a plot. It looks more like a linear comic. It also looks like his interest is more on creating render and getting paid for them.

That being said, he did make this other game but it looks so low quality I only played 1 min of it and closed it.

Lanaya322

Jul 3, 2019
Maybe the creator lost the desire to make the game and hates working on it but continues to do so because $$$

Apr 8, 2023
My honest opinion is this dev has no actual desire to make a "game."

His current game doesn't even have a plot. It looks more like a linear comic. It also looks like his interest is more on creating render and getting paid for them.

That being said, he did make this other game but it looks so low quality I only played 1 min of it and closed it.
1. On this game, Apocalust, that's fine actually. I would prefer a VN with amazing animations. Can improve the characters and dialogue a bit though. But miss me with wandering around, doing mini-games and all that. Going to different rooms at different times and days of the week to progress is fine and rewarding, but I am not looking to complete a master quest here.

2. His OTHER GAME - Dark Neighborhood. I TOTALLY Disagree with you. I finished it. Let me tell you, it's actually one of the better, if not best, m/s games out there. It has some of the best scenes. It really picks up after the halfway point or so. Btw I've played easily 30 of these games. Not to mention that a COMPLETE game out here is pretty commendable. Like, the game is done from A to Z and wraps up great. It really takes a complete look at the m/s genre (you end up impregnating her. Also you bang her in front of the dad if you're into that).

In fact, the writing in that game is so much better/different than Apocalust, I actually question whether the creator is the same. He probably used a ghost writer. I'm telling you, the quality and eroticism of Dark Neighborhood far exceeds Apocalust's. So go ahead and give it another try, or use the gallery mod. Also the game is a bit darker and more disturbing lol, Apocalust is totally different in its appearance, tone, and story so far.

Also, Dark Neighborhood had some weird, and oddly hilarious moments. Yeah...strange game honestly. I don't think the writers are the same, the writer for Dark Neighborhood was way more sophisticated. Anyway, check it out.

Apr 8, 2023
1. On this game, Apocalust, that's fine actually. I would prefer a VN with amazing animations. Can improve the characters and dialogue a bit though. But miss me with wandering around, doing mini-games and all that. Going to different rooms at different times and days of the week to progress is fine and rewarding, but I am not looking to complete a master quest here.

2. His OTHER GAME - Dark Neighborhood. I TOTALLY Disagree with you. I finished it. Let me tell you, it's actually one of the better, if not best, m/s games out there. It has some of the best scenes. It really picks up after the halfway point or so. Btw I've played easily 30 of these games. Not to mention that a COMPLETE game out here is pretty commendable. Like, the game is done from A to Z and wraps up great. It really takes a complete look at the m/s genre (you end up impregnating her. Also you bang her in front of the dad if you're into that).

In fact, the writing in that game is so much better/different than Apocalust, I actually question whether the creator is the same. He probably used a ghost writer. I'm telling you, the quality and eroticism of Dark Neighborhood far exceeds Apocalust's. So go ahead and give it another try, or use the gallery mod. Also the game is a bit darker and more disturbing lol, Apocalust is totally different in its appearance, tone, and story so far.

Also, Dark Neighborhood had some weird, and oddly hilarious moments. Yeah...strange game honestly. I don't think the writers are the same, the writer for Dark Neighborhood was way more sophisticated. Anyway, check it out.
To clarify I don't mean it's literally the best, but it's a quality, complete game with original content and erotic scenes. Several cuts above a lot of the riff raff out there.

gentlemanclub

Jul 25, 2020
To clarify I don't mean it's literally the best, but it's a quality, complete game with original content and erotic scenes. Several cuts above a lot of the riff raff out there.
Thanks but I won't try it lol. I am too spoiled by BaDIK, Heart Problem ,etc... Even if they don't have a perfect plot, it's the combination of animation and a decent plot that helps me get into the game.

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes