josh963

Mar 5, 2020
No update news till now! This time it s taking a lot more ! I remember that he once said that the patreon page would have a new post in each 9 or 11 days! Well, it’s been 16 days and no news…

LazyCook

Jul 12, 2018
Latest update on Patreon (and again hint of delay... what else is new)

Apocalust - 0.06 [Quick Report] and Pinup Poll!

Quick Report:
Working on coding/writing currently, polishing for a while, testing myself and then handing off to testers once all of that is complete.
Some 0.06 info:
This update takes a bit of a leap forward with some of the characters and you have a good bit of lewd scenes with the girls and the MC, the bathroom scene with Chloe and a certain milf being one of my personal favorites I have ever made.
The main character usually "finishes his business" about two times an update and this time four, so I'm curious to see which one is your guys favorite once it's out.
After 0.06, since it is mainly lewd focused, the next few updates I want to start to really ramp up the harem stuff as well as start to make the main story with the entity, man in black and general sci-fi stuff move forward. I also am going to go back eventually and add some backstory stuff so the overall game and world feels better as well.
Pinup Poll:
There is a new pinup poll for the monthly pinup set and animation with Evelyn exploring some new naughty butt shaking techniques here:

That's all for the moment.
I'll continue working on 0.06 and I will return with the 0.06 animation teaser when I hand the game off to the testers.
Thank you for all the support and have a great start to your week!

Apr 8, 2023

Quick Report:
Working on coding/writing currently, polishing for a while, testing myself and then handing off to testers once all of that is complete.
Some 0.06 info:
This update takes a bit of a leap forward with some of the characters and you have a good bit of lewd scenes with the girls and the MC, the bathroom scene with Chloe and a certain milf being one of my personal favorites I have ever made.
The main character usually "finishes his business" about two times an update and this time four, so I'm curious to see which one is your guys favorite once it's out.
After 0.06, since it is mainly lewd focused, the next few updates I want to start to really ramp up the harem stuff as well as start to make the main story with the entity, man in black and general sci-fi stuff move forward. I also am going to go back eventually and add some backstory stuff so the overall game and world feels better as well.
Pinup Poll:
There is a new pinup poll for the monthly pinup set and animation with Evelyn exploring some new naughty butt shaking techniques here:

I'll continue working on 0.06 and I will return with the 0.06 animation teaser when I hand the game off to the testers.
Thanks...yeah sounds like from May 6th to June 12th dev did nothing but jerk off

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017

Quick Report:
Some 0.06 info:
Pinup Poll:

Hay mate stop with the pinup and all work on the bloody game so we get to play for fuck sake

Fleagal

Nov 19, 2018
Copied from earlier in thread and worked for me.

To anyone having issues with the Mac executable I have got it working. Just follow the instructions below :

1. Rename the main folder with ".app" at the end after you extract the download. It should read something like

"Apocolust 0.05 Mac.app"

2. Next you need disable gatekeeper and activate the "Anywhere" allow 3rd party installation options in Settings & Privacy. In order to do this, you need to open terminal and type "sudo spctl --master-disable" and then enter your system password. Afterwards when you navigate to the "Settings & Privacy" again you'll notice that the "Anywhere" option has now appeared.

3. However, the application still will not open just "yet". After completing the previous steps, open terminal once again and type in "sudo chmod -R 755" but don't press enter just add a space afterwards. Next drag the App folder onto the terminal and it should read something like :

sudo chmod -R 755 /Users/****/Downloads/Apocalust\ 0.05\ Mac.app

Then press enter and close terminal.

4. Now the game should launch no problem. Hope this helps.

Reactions: tinypantherx

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017

Quick Report:
Some 0.06 info:
Pinup Poll:

HOW ABOUT YOU STOP WITH THE BLOODY PINUP AND TEASER AND WORK ON THE GAME PLEASE

puckhack

Nov 29, 2019
Holy Shit talk about drama...I've been checking out this thread about every 2 weeks. I think it is funny that anyone is expecting something from this Ass Hole. He has been producing nothing for 2 maybe 3 years except pretty pictures. (the pics are good but there are better games out there). Time to buck up
Psychodelusional and.be a Man of your Word.

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
Holy Shit talk about drama...I've been checking out this thread about every 2 weeks. I think it is funny that anyone is expecting something from this Ass Hole. He has been producing nothing for 2 maybe 3 years except pretty pictures. (the pics are good but there are better games out there). Time to buck up
yeah yeah yeah

Anonnona

Apr 29, 2017
There's no chance the update is getting released anytime before the next billing cycle starts. He may not be an out and out scammer. but he is sure as shit not going to miss an opportunity to earn as much as he can per update.

Anonnona

Apr 29, 2017
did you just assume their gender??????? how dare you...
joking aside, Mr.Retardo-San, when did you think the 5 updates of this game were released? or did you happen to find just a few "pretty pictures" in the game. It has been 5 months since the last update, not the 2-3 years you seem to be claiming.

• Angry
Reactions: genthrow
3.90 star(s) 137 Votes