Shiftlock

Aug 21, 2019
MOD

Here a small mod.

Game Version: 0.05

Features

Improvements
  • Enhanced save system (optional name, infinite save slots, possibility to skip pages 10 by 10)
  • Each menu screens has now a full menu at the bottom of the screen (That means you can now access to the Options screen ingame for example)
  • The Options screen is a bit better visually
  • Possibility to hide the side portraits (There is an option in Options screen)
Fixes
  • Fixed an error while displaying a video (missing image)
  • Fixed the problem of the ipatch not being applied sometimes (if so just reload your game. You still need to use the patch.rpy)
  • Fixed the problem of the lust/love popup reappearing every time you load a game (probably shouldn't happen anymore in original game)

Unzip the attached file in the folder named "game".

Note

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Will this get updated?

ScentedElf

Jan 9, 2020
To set your preferences:

• Go to the top of this page. On the right, you should see a search box. Below that, you should see your profile picture, and your user name. Click the user name.
  • In the menu that pops up, select "Preferences".
  • Scroll down until you see a section labeled "Search Options". Click "Most recent".
  • Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the "Save" button.
Honestly thank you so much for this. I always found the default order so weird and annoying to sort through. Seriously appreciate it!

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
So basically is what's being said here is I gotta spend a couple of days flailing blindly around the forums hoping to find the post where the android version is? Unfortunate. As I am about as technically literate as a potato, that will be difficult. Ah well.
Lol u being here for almost a year and has yet to know how the search settings/preference work

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
Not sure what you're talking about. The content gave me a full nights worth of story. I may read slowly because i enjoy the dialogue and the renders.... And indulge. Maybe you should just go to the hub? :ROFLMAO:
Addiction is a bitch XD I used to pay more attention in the VN'S, but rn I just got too anxious and excited and mostly skip it, its sad because I actually enjoy a lot of games that I feel like Im missing out a good drama. Another thing that often happens to me is paying attettion for like 5 mins and then just losing patience and skipping to the lewd scenes (if theres any) lol

Reactions: Airforce450

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Does anyone know what the story is with the Lust Points (LP)?

There are many right-side image animations stating that you are gaining LP (Lust Points) from a variety of actions but a look at the UnRen'd source code shows that there is no state variable that is defined or modified to track these points (that I can find). :sneaky:

I find it somewhat disturbing that a notification system is already activated for a point system that does not seem to exist. That's a really good way to annoy your players and testers. If I've missed it, please let me know.

However, I did get to see some nice side-image management code. :cool: (Although it is kinda weird that all the character names are graphic images of text rather than just font-rendered text that makes the MC name of "Y O U" unmodifiable. :unsure:)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: septacycell
Aug 28, 2018
"No penetration in this update" Is a big red flag for me. After this long for there to be no penetrating tags such as vaginal sex or anal it makes me hesitant to download. Seems to be a common trend with games like this that have amazing artwork/graphics only to be bogged down by gigantic ammounts of redundant sentences or obvious narrations that probably 90% of us start to skip once it gets past 5-10 minutes of reading before getting any bit of sexual excitement.

Mar 27, 2020
I will be honest, not that it matters because my opinion means jack shit. But i hope the dev reworks the sex sounds. really breaks my immersion because apparently dev thinks that sex sounds (okay even just grinding and shit) sound the same as stepping on a limb in the woods and breaking it. CRACK CRACK SNAP SNAP..."oh yeah that feels good!"...SNAP SNAP CRACK CRACK.

Jun 5, 2017
"No penetration in this update" Is a big red flag for me. After this long for there to be no penetrating tags such as vaginal sex or anal it makes me hesitant to download. Seems to be a common trend with games like this that have amazing artwork/graphics only to be bogged down by gigantic ammounts of redundant sentences or obvious narrations that probably 90% of us start to skip once it gets past 5-10 minutes of reading before getting any bit of sexual excitement.
That was the change log for 0.05, 0.06 has penetration with the red head.

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
I will be honest, not that it matters because my opinion means jack shit. But i hope the dev reworks the sex sounds. really breaks my immersion because apparently dev thinks that sex sounds (okay even just grinding and shit) sound the same as stepping on a limb in the woods and breaking it. CRACK CRACK SNAP SNAP..."oh yeah that feels good!"...SNAP SNAP CRACK CRACK.
Hahaha the scene in the update with dry humping is totally unsynched

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes