tripp888

May 8, 2020
so next update maybe december :p
This is the problem. Good game, good animations, good characters. all very very good, but the game where is?
usually, if the game is decent, I wait for some updates before starting it but here we are talking about years and years. if in 2027 i remember that this game exists i will play it

deuk

Jan 26, 2018
Apocalust [v0.06] Unofficial Android Port + Incest Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 284mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

what should I do, I can't launch the game ? ^^'

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
Apocalust v0.06 - Video enhancement mod

This mod overwrites the native 30fps animations of the game with interpolated 60fps animations.

how ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, some trained models can interpolate "fake" frames next to native frames.
The result gives a smooth effect on each animations.

Since Apocalust is a game made almost with animations, this mod is even more worth it.

Downloads:
1080p (stable) : ; MEGA
4K version (old+unstable) : ; MEGA

Here are some examples of what you can expect with ...
- Video interpolation :

- Video upscaling (4K version only) :

I didn't inspect each animation in depth , so feel free to report any flaws you find (bugs, video artifacts...)

it glitches whenever the points notifications pops up.

Kaywye

Mar 6, 2022
To set your preferences:

• Go to the top of this page. On the right, you should see a search box. Below that, you should see your profile picture, and your user name. Click the user name.
  • In the menu that pops up, select "Preferences".
  • Scroll down until you see a section labeled "Search Options". Click "Most recent".
  • Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the "Save" button.
To search for posts about Android versions:
  • Go to the top of this page and click in the Search text box.
  • Type in the following: Android
  • Click the "Search" button.
Alternately, look for your post, and read new messages from there. The announcement of an Android community release (assuming such is made) would show up after your post.
Thank you so much. That helps immensely.

Kaywye

Mar 6, 2022
Lol u being here for almost a year and has yet to know how the search settings/preference work
I know right? Unfortunately tech and I rarely get along. I feel like the mechanicus in 40k trying to pray the stuff to work. Lol

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
Saw this on the patreon page. From the creator to a Patreon.

View attachment 2732811
it's now quite clear that psycho wanted to do a much more ambitious game.
From the beginning of his game's development, he has taken an incalculable amount of time to find at least one original concept that would set his game apart from the rest.

The remnants of his old concept is still in the game when you extract the game assets :
you'll find sandbox elements such as maps, background pictures of differents locations and clickable buttons
With his magnificent art, he could have made a top tier game
But as many of you have already pointed out, we have this nagging feeling that we're playing a proof-of-concept or a chimera of unstructured scenes, glued together artificially.

Now, I expect nothing more from this game than a showcase art at this point
I suggest you do the same.

PHANTOM3DX

Formerly 'PHANTOM87'
Nov 18, 2021
it's now quite clear that psycho wanted to do a much more ambitious game.
From the beginning of his game's development, he has taken an incalculable amount of time to find at least one original concept that would set his game apart from the rest.

The remnants of his old concept is still in the game when you extract the game assets :
you'll find sandbox elements such as maps, background pictures of differents locations and clickable buttons
With his magnificent art, he could have made a top tier game
But as many of you have already pointed out, we have this nagging feeling that we're playing a proof-of-concept or a chimera of unstructured scenes, glued together artificially.

Now, I expect nothing more from this game than a showcase art at this point
I suggest you do the same.
I have extracted the game files and also saw what you have seen. A lot of it was there even in the earliest releases. He really could have done something incredible but instead decided the steady cash flow his sub par product brings is enough. What a shame.

Reactions: F4iunyl3x

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Apocalust [v0.06] [Psychodelusional]

ANDROID >> TRIAL VERSION

Note: The "Quick Menu" is hidden, slide your finger right or left at the bottom to find the option you want.

PATCH included

- - -

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes