Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Strange way to build a game storywise and gameplaywise. I don't really feel like I'm playing one, just scrolling a bit through a novel waiting for the scenes. I don't think they're well brought in as well, it's not exactly "smooth".

But graphics are probably the best I've ever seen yet in an adult game. Nice animations as well. We're getting to very interesting times for pervs like me if this becomes more democratized.
Exactly what I thought

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Strange way to build a game storywise and gameplaywise. I don't really feel like I'm playing one, just scrolling a bit through a novel waiting for the scenes. I don't think they're well brought in as well, it's not exactly "smooth".

But graphics are probably the best I've ever seen yet in an adult game. Nice animations as well. We're getting to very interesting times for pervs like me if this becomes more democratized.
It's like an interactive comic or something of the sort.

Reactions: Mirnation

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
please share a save....
I don't have a save for this scene. I just have one save i made at the end of the current content and thanks to the highly professional way this highly professional "developer" make this game, there is no way to comeback to replay this scene where i made my save.

fogyfool

Aug 17, 2017
I don't have a save for this scene. I just have one save i made at the end of the current content and thanks to the highly professional way this highly professional "developer" make this game, there is no way to comeback to replay this scene where i made my save.
Thanks for trying. I found it. Don't pinch the nips and just continue

Poolmax007

Jun 21, 2019

The preview images above:
Top left: Evelyn helping you by taking some "innocent" pinup photos as a way to make cash to help pay for an unexpected debt.
Top right: Renting out a food truck as another, more elaborate way to acquire funds on a sunny day at the beach. Evelyn winds up getting hit with a terrible case of heat exhaustion. She dashes next door to get something more appropriate for the weather.
Bottom Left: She quickly throws on her newly acquired bathing suit, not checking how it looks in the mirror and quite unaware of how incredibly small it is… A very enclosed space for two people half clothed to be working in, though this incidental change of wardrobe may have an unintended effect on sales...
Bottom right: Hard at work testing concoctions while your boss is out of town, left alone with Mr. Grant… Our mysterious friend seems to have something else in mind besides formula creation...
Progress Update:
This update will be a bit quicker, since I have been mainly sticking to animating and 3d work this past month.
0.07 progress is going well, still working on Evelyn's scenes. I may still add one more girl, though the recent content for Evelyn is coming out so hot I am almost of the mind of expanding her stuff since I like to add more phases to scenes and then add more into the story... Depends on how I feel but either way, this one I am very, very excited for…. There is a bit more buildup in this one as well, somewhat similar to how I handled 0.04. (The Evelyn and Mrs. Perkins update)
In the coming weeks, besides animating I am likely going to be setting up a few more story sequences to flesh out the MC and entity side of things. When I am done that, probably going to take a break from blender for a bit and focus on RenPy stuff.
Evelyn's content for this update is coming out incredibly hot and things are starting to ramp up with her. Certain circumstances are bringing the MC and Evelyn's desires for one another closer and closer to fruition.
That's all for the moment, just a quick progress update to show you how things are coming along.
Thank you for all of your support and have a great week!
Where's the game??
This is shit
I mean not the renders but the storytelling is like overlapping on one another

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes