G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
Can you count on them to finally push something forward or still update once a year/half a year

Oct 18, 2023
Is there anyone else who doesn't believe that this guy also made Dark Neighborhood? For Dark Neighborhood it almost seemed like the writer WROTE erotica. it was much more verbose and the themes were more complex, and the situations more nuanced, the characters much deeper. Either there was a ghost writer OR, because this game is so much more animation - focused, the dialogue and writing had to be shortened and simplified. Since each scene is full of movement and all kinds of sparkles, it would probably take way too much effort to write a lot.

Also, Dark Neighborhood was not only COMPLETED in a reasonable time line, but it also went to pregnancy, and even a cathartic/mystical - like ending, like big picture stuff aha. Just seems way different in scope.

In any case, hope Psychodelusional gets moving with the writing for this game or at least releases the animations way more speedily

Dec 11, 2019
Apocalust v0.06 - Video enhancement mod

This mod overwrites the native 30fps animations of the game with interpolated 60fps animations.

how ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, some trained models can interpolate "fake" frames next to native frames.
The result gives a smooth effect on each animations.

Apocalust is one of the few games made almost exclusively with animations, which makes this mod even more interesting.

Downloads:
1080p (stable) : ; MEGA
4K version (old+unstable) : ; MEGA

Here are some examples of what you can expect with ...
- Video interpolation :

- Video upscaling (4K version only) :

I didn't inspect each animation in depth , so feel free to report any flaws you find (bugs, video artifacts...)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Are you gonna make the 4k enhancement mod stable?

Reactions: yefer004

SirLynx

Formerly 'HolyZombie'
Aug 5, 2016
Judging from the 231 pages in this game, this game is not that popular around here.
And I think it's weird. Not many games have this kind of "intimidating" and "frontal" CGs.
I can name a few, but honestly, this game is easily a top 5 ongoing games for me. (not counting all the completed ones)
Updates pretty fast too, although it can be better.

Maybe just me. Everyone has their own taste.

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes