Xanado

May 9, 2018
Why i can't rate and review this game? was i blocked or something?
Not sure but if you already rated it and then the rating was moderated for some reason you cant make a new one. You can only make one rating per gamethread. I think they don't actually remove your earlier rating but instead hide it. That could be a reason why you cant rate it.

If that was the issue make sure you read the rating rules to avoid moderation in the future:

https://f95zone.to/threads/review-rating-rules-updated-2021-05-31.1753/

Last edited:
Dec 6, 2021
Not sure but if you already rated it and then the rating was moderated for some reason you cant make a new one. You can only make one rating per gamethread. I think they don't actually remove your earlier rating but instead hide it. That could be a reason why you cant rate it.

If that was the issue make sure you read the rating rules to avoid moderation in the future:

https://f95zone.to/threads/review-rating-rules-updated-2021-05-31.1753/
thank you for your answear - but i didnt rate this game ... so it is very strange... i guess i was blocked or sth

Reactions: Xanado

_ShotInTheDark_

Apr 14, 2020
Apocalust - 0.07 Quick Report

Hello Patrons!

Still working on 0.07 but want to give a quick update on progress so far. Currently still wrapping up some animations to flesh out the story segments for the game and then a good chunk of video editing left, some game code trouble shooting/testing and I'll be done after that. So release won't be out by this month end but I am nearing the end of development cycle.

This update is majority Evelyn scenes focused with her main lewd scenes split into two scenarios over several scenes and different in game days leading up more and more to the final lewd scene between them! This one has more bouncy bums and more realistic jiggle and lewd scenes overall as I improve more and more at animating in Blender for each release.

Chloe and Liora have a smaller but still very significant and hot story as well!

Once 0.07 is done it will be in testers hands a couple days and then it will be in all Gamer Tier patrons hands after that.

Thank you for your support and when I am back it will be with the 0.07 teaser for you all and release shortly thereafter!

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Progress opdate?

He is hard at work, a steady progress has been made so he is excited despite it is too early to know when the update will be finished. There you go, better?
Oh, he is also very very grateful for all support he is getting.

• Haha
Reactions: Ale69 and hubvan

CaptainBl00d

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2023
Played this game a while ago. Honestly, I was quite surprised by the amount of sexy scenes in this version. Models are amazing, animations are hot. The story is okay, considering the game doesn't take itself too seriously. Although some scenes like Evelyn getting stuck inside the washing machine, or Evelyn getting her arm stuck in the... car, or Evelyn not being able to literally lift herself up from the MC's lap... damn, she's clearly not the sharpest tool in the shed, huh :LOL:

All jokes aside, it's a fun game, and one of the most stunning games out there when it comes to visuals. Hopefully it won't get abandoned.

ManifestDream

Sep 13, 2021
Such a waste of great renders. Intro really sucked with MC (also, feminine MC bleh) not even staying conscious for a second and the plot is not bad but the writing sucks. Animated renders are innovative but I didn't like it.

Reactions: Rajesh Ram
3.90 star(s) 137 Votes