henrysab

Jul 4, 2021
I give up. These updates shouldn’t take more than 2 months.
If y’all smart enough to see it, then that’ll be good
Having played a fair few of these games its a trend it seems for updates to only slow down that pick up. Idk why but its a huge L. Nearly impossible finding decent looking games out there. I don't really care about the plot or story personally, im not here to read much i just wanna beat my meat. But yeah i have a feeling this will be abandoned sometime soon

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
Apocalust - 0.07 Quick Report

Hello Patrons!

Still working on 0.07 but want to give a quick update on progress so far. Currently still wrapping up some animations to flesh out the story segments for the game and then a good chunk of video editing left, some game code trouble shooting/testing and I'll be done after that. So release won't be out by this month end but I am nearing the end of development cycle.

This update is majority Evelyn scenes focused with her main lewd scenes split into two scenarios over several scenes and different in game days leading up more and more to the final lewd scene between them! This one has more bouncy bums and more realistic jiggle and lewd scenes overall as I improve more and more at animating in Blender for each release.

Chloe and Liora have a smaller but still very significant and hot story as well!

Once 0.07 is done it will be in testers hands a couple days and then it will be in all Gamer Tier patrons hands after that.

Thank you for your support and when I am back it will be with the 0.07 teaser for you all and release shortly thereafter!
Please share today dev log, preview

Feb 11, 2022
Am i the only one thinking that this Pinup is strange looking? Almost like it has been made like really quick, almost in a rush: hips are too narrow, pubic hair not well placed, strange facial expression...
Nope, you're not. It's the same thing i have noitced with the red head girl model: the hips are weirdly narrow with a weird angle and the neck is giving a strangr vibe. he is very good at modeling, but sometime his proportions and angles don't hit the right spot. The whole body feels at if the body parts didn't belong there.

Reactions: StreamSteam

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Am i the only one thinking that this Pinup is strange looking? Almost like it has been made like really quick, almost in a rush: hips are too narrow, pubic hair not well placed, strange facial expression...
Does the dev remake the models for every pinup? They are not using the ones form the vn itself?

JhojanS

Jan 14, 2021
Nope, you're not. It's the same thing i have noitced with the red head girl model: the hips are weirdly narrow with a weird angle and the neck is giving a strangr vibe. he is very good at modeling, but sometime his proportions and angles don't hit the right spot. The whole body feels at if the body parts didn't belong there.
Silence, the proportions are perfect in my opinion, if you want thin girls without curves this is not your game. with all due respect I say it

Feb 11, 2022
Silence, the proportions are perfect in my opinion, if you want thin girls without curves this is not your game. with all due respect I say it
"Proportions" doesn't mean thin girls, it means making a character without looking like a giraffe with down syndrome, that's kinda the reason why i didn't mention Evelyn or Ava, because they are thicc and proportional

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes