puckhack

Nov 29, 2019
Judging from the 231 pages in this game, this game is not that popular around here.
And I think it's weird. Not many games have this kind of "intimidating" and "frontal" CGs.
I can name a few, but honestly, this game is easily a top 5 ongoing games for me. (not counting all the completed ones)
Updates pretty fast too, although it can be better.

Maybe just me. Everyone has their own taste.
What where have you been - Updates are fast in what universe?, this so called Game has been going on for at least 2 years (that I have been following). "intimidating" and "frontal" CGs", you mean pretty pictures? Did you read all 231 pages. if you did you would know that this is not a game (at this time) and that all there has been in the last 2 years is some good animation and like I said pretty pictures....Read the 231 pages to to totality comprehend the content of the thread.

HolyZombie

Aug 5, 2016
What where have you been - Updates are fast in what universe?, this so called Game has been going on for at least 2 years (that I have been following). "intimidating" and "frontal" CGs", you mean pretty pictures? Did you read all 231 pages. if you did you would know that this is not a game (at this time) and that all there has been in the last 2 years is some good animation and like I said pretty pictures....Read the 231 pages to to totality comprehend the content of the thread.
As far as I knew, the update between the 3rd updates until now has been pretty consistent.
I don't know the rest of it. but like I said, it could be better. but I have little knowledge about how long rendering time could take.

Reactions: Brellium

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
As far as I knew, the update between the 3rd updates until now has been pretty consistent.
I don't know the rest of it. but like I said, it could be better. but I have little knowledge about how long rendering time could take.
rendering actually doesn't take that long for a game like this, what takes the most time in making 3d art is making the actual models, posing them, and developing the animations. Rendering can take a few minutes or several hours per scene depending on system power and scene complexity but what most competent 3d artists do is set up scenes and then just have the machine run overnight while they do other stuff on a second system or sleep.

Source: have done blender and other 3D editing for fun in the past.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ale69 and Klaigh

yosef66

Aug 28, 2022
Please make change names option, and make incest option like mom/mother sis/sister

Last edited:
Jul 31, 2023
because despite the incredible animation and work that's gone in, the story is a bit... generic and lackluster.
Indeed

I discovered this AVN today

Its clear the dv is talented with 3d art
Screenshot 2023-11-15 204423.jpeg

and animations but by god is the story a bunch of nonsense.

And whats with the excessive use of screen shake ? Sometimes its used on every new dialogue sequence 5 times in a row!.

Imagine if this level of 3d talent where to be put to use making a story with the depth of the bigger titles like CobD or WiaB/SG or TftVoid , PrjktPassion.

Last edited:
Dec 6, 2021
Wow. this game has some good graphics. Too bad there are only so few scenes as it is right now... but there is a magnificent THIGHJOB scene and this is always a big plus in my book! Keep up the good work baby and keep them good scenes coming!!

Just look at this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 137 Votes