test89

Jun 25, 2017
It's not really a game. It's de facto a kinetic novel with no gameplay and poor story, but excellent renders, good animations and generally very high production values.
I agree. A game has rules and the option of losing/failing (restarting a level, loading a save, trying again later, etc.). Apocalust is literally just a series of renders with text under them you click through, occasionally asking you to make a "choice" or click on something on the screen.

Reactions: Parilto

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
To give this game a boost from me I did say before that at times it has this weird Steven Spielberg quality to it almost . :LOL: Especially when all the friends are out at night together. It's like Goonies 2.0 XXX. The music is perfect. Kind of goofy and friendly especially when he's around that adorable nervous "Mother you to death" type Evelyn :love:. If you like that kind of stuff try it. There are other charaters of course and they're all interesting to me anyway but this is all my opinion. The feel/atmosphere and great Graphics make up for any lack of detail in the story but I've seen a lot worse stories. This is just a lot of fun.

Last edited:
Reactions: shamtiiomi

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
what he said mate ?
I guess this guy started milking people like everyone else.
he wasnt "started milking people like everyone else"...he was doing it even before this game has came out as a demo...
and it still works more than fine, as you can see with those "omg, we need hero", "anyone update ??" and similar cries and pleas for mere pin-ups and "previews" updates:KEK:
#sheep_is_all_we_need

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes