Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I've just bought 'Cult of the Lamb" in the January sales, and for some reason this thread came to mind.
So how's development going? Any update on the horizon? I've been out of the loop for ages.

lascivioxs

Sep 9, 2023
I've just bought 'Cult of the Lamb" in the January sales, and for some reason this thread came to mind.
So how's development going? Any update on the horizon? I've been out of the loop for ages.
no update in months, dev pushin back release of new update with pin up renders etc. just like every other VN on this website, won't be surprised if this is dead now on / after next update whenever that arrives

Reactions: Aristos

kingm32323

Nov 21, 2017
It crazy that last week of November he said it was going to be his last post before updated. here we are mid January. I`m sure he trying to milk another month out of billing cycle. It crazy how other devs can drop updates every two months and these guys just string the patrons along.

Reactions: StreamSteam

josh963

Mar 5, 2020
It crazy that last week of November he said it was going to be his last post before updated. here we are mid January. I`m sure he trying to milk another month out of billing cycle. It crazy how other devs can drop updates every two months and these guys just string the patrons along.
And from a guy whom for more than 4 years has been in this project that, well, we can't call it really a game, right??

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes