GrompotGino

Oct 23, 2021
Nothing to get too excited about.

Hello Patrons!
Giving a quick update to touch bases ahead of 0.07 release.
Right now putting the finishing touches on 0.07, polishing, testing and spell checking then handing off to testers for a day or two. Release will be this month and I am super excited to show you some of these scenes since there is a good chunk of tease but it takes a few significantly lewd steps forward as well. ;)
There is a cool 30 second teaser trailer made for 0.07 scenes which will be out when I hand it off to testers.
There is a new pinup poll for the Ultra Gamer Patrons here:

That's it for the moment, just wanted to give a quick update since we are a few weeks into the new year and release is around the corner.
Thank you all for the support and I'll be back soon!

matamesum

Mar 21, 2019

Hello Patrons!
Right now putting the finishing touches on 0.07, polishing, testing and spell checking then handing off to testers for a day or two. Release will be this month and I am super excited to show you some of these scenes since there is a good chunk of tease but it takes a few significantly lewd steps forward as well. ;)
There is a cool 30 second teaser trailer made for 0.07 scenes which will be out when I hand it off to testers.

That's it for the moment, just wanted to give a quick update since we are a few weeks into the new year and release is around the corner.
new update 2025 same as GTA 6 ;)

zhilbert2002

Apr 27, 2022
he

Hello Patrons!

hero?

Piat

Feb 26, 2020
polishing, finishi

Hello Patrons!

finishing touches, polishing, testing and spell checking... = milking, just milking, dude
8 days for 7 months from last update lol

Jul 24, 2023
I have to say this game probably has the best render and amazing fluidity with the character movements, but the update takes very long, I subbed for half a year and decided to stop because of the lack of the actual game update. I think spending 30 dollars a month just to get one animation and several renders is not worth it.

GrompotGino

Oct 23, 2021
I have to say this game probably has the best render and amazing fluidity with the character movements, but the update takes very long, I subbed for half a year and decided to stop because of the lack of the actual game update. I think spending 30 dollars a month just to get one animation and several renders is not worth it.
Agreed! The price point is very steep. I would say 3 month development cycles would be better for 10 dollars per month.

Reactions: Ordo.Corinthivm
Jul 24, 2023
Agreed! The price point is very steep. I would say 3 month development cycles would be better for 10 dollars per month.
The game is in development since 2019, and it only has 6 chapters/releases. I have no idea how long each of the update is, as I joined when it's already v0.06, but it looks like they're not that long. Also, we haven't seen all those MILFs introduced in the Patreon, there are still two of them left, Mrs. Haldar and Taylor, the story just started and we're not even halfway, idk if we ever see the game as a finished product. :HideThePain:

• Sad
Reactions: Skiraka

josh963

Mar 5, 2020
The game is in development since 2019, and it only has 6 chapters/releases. I have no idea how long each of the update is, as I joined when it's already v0.06, but it looks like they're not that long. Also, we haven't seen all those MILFs introduced in the Patreon, there are still two of them left, Mrs. Haldar and Taylor, the story just started and we're not even halfway, idk if we ever see the game as a finished product. :HideThePain:
Undoubtly we won't see this game finished

• Sad
Reactions: Ordo.Corinthivm

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
It's sad that usually people with great skills and talents lack the commitment, devotion and motivation. That's why we see a lot of really good but abandoned games. :HideThePain:
Not the case with this dev, he is very motivated by the stupidity of the financiers who allow him indefinitely to cash in with insignificant effort and he will not abandon as long as the gooses that lay the golden eggs are in production.

concetto-pollo-gallina-con-uovo-dorato-ak1r1n.jpg

Jan 21, 2024
Not the case with this dev, he is very motivated by the stupidity of the financiers who allow him indefinitely to cash in with insignificant effort and he will not abandon as long as the gooses that lay the golden eggs are in production.

View attachment 3293781
It can't be that simple. If he gave more regular updates and created more noise, he would be raking in A LOT more money than his 3.6k on Patreon. Maybe he found the balance of absolute minimal effort for greatest returns, but he could be making a lot more money with slightly more effort, so I don't think it's purely him milking suckers.

Also, who is that chick getting banged from behind in your signature? Is that a m/s game?

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
It can't be that simple. If he gave more regular updates and created more noise, he would be raking in A LOT more money than his 3.6k on Patreon. Maybe he found the balance of absolute minimal effort for greatest returns, but he could be making a lot more money with slightly more effort, so I don't think it's purely him milking suckers.

Also, who is that chick getting banged from behind in your signature? Is that a m/s game?
I didn't write that he's an intelligent dev, if that's what you meant in your post, but, I'll point out now, his stupidity has infected those who finance him.

Reactions: fin_369
3.90 star(s) 137 Votes