Daggerino

Feb 2, 2021

Hello Patrons!

Just wanted to drop in and give a quick update on how Apocalust development is going!

0.08 is still being worked on. Most of this month wound up on more animating and video editing etc. So I still have a ways to go still! 0.08 won't be this month but I will keep you updated as I get closer to release.

Pinups and Animation for Ultra Gamer patrons out in a day or two as well as public pinup release!

That's it for the moment!

Thank you for all the support and have a great week!

happyv

Feb 26, 2020

Hello Patrons!

Just wanted to drop in and give a quick update on how Apocalust development is going!

0.08 is still being worked on. Most of this month wound up on more animating and video editing etc. So I still have a ways to go still! 0.08 won't be this month but I will keep you updated as I get closer to release.

Pinups and Animation for Ultra Gamer patrons out in a day or two as well as public pinup release!

The number of sponsors is increasing and the production cycle is getting longer and longer.

Reactions: Parilto

powerfred3k

Jun 15, 2017
If this dude could get a good update out every 5-6 to months(like he used to do) he would be goat tier. I don't like this trend of longer dev time for the same amount or less content. Not a good look. I love devs with integrity.
Also if your making that kind of money, there should be no excuses. You should have have all the rendering equipment you need. If this dev had any integrity he should be able to crank out 3-4 updates a year.

unknownswagwd

May 8, 2023

Hello Patrons!

drop more Naomi rn

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes