Daggerino

Feb 2, 2021
Here we go! Here are all the pinups and animations on his Patreon page. Almost all pinups are in 4k resolution.

Last edited:

RLRS

Jan 19, 2023
some compressed videos.

Note: Some videos were not compressed because they were corrupted.
Note 2: Some videos may crash, but I don't know if it's just me, but most are working.

Gofile:

workupload:

Last edited:

RLRS

Jan 19, 2023
some compressed videos.

Note: Some videos were not compressed because they were corrupted.
Note 2: Some videos may crash, but I don't know if it's just me, but most are working.

Gofile:

workupload: Workupload
I updated the links with more videos compressed inside the folder.

If I'm missing any, check the notes I added to the post containing the links.

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
The Bum every months for free users whith great animations and Apocalust only wallpapers lol, nice developer
Love the bum, great art work, animations, hot scenes. JT Studio does great work. He releases a update pretty much every month, with a good amount of content. Thats super rare these days. Gordon was also a banger(his former game)

Daggerino

Feb 2, 2021
I have divided everything by links so that the sets are not confused (1 link is one set), so that people immediately open the link and see the whole set and nothing superfluous. And not all people need archives, not everyone wants to download everything at once or just want to watch it without downloading. If you want, you can archive everything and post it here on the forum, no one forbids it.

Jul 8, 2018
I have divided everything by links so that the sets are not confused (1 link is one set), so that people immediately open the link and see the whole set and nothing superfluous. And not all people need archives, not everyone wants to download everything at once or just want to watch it without downloading. If you want, you can archive everything and post it here on the forum, no one forbids it.
Thanks for the ups, but this links have broken images and some videos.

Daggerino

Feb 2, 2021
reup

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes