Oct 26, 2020
he wasnt "started milking people like everyone else"...he was doing it even before this game has came out as a demo...
and it still works more than fine, as you can see with those "omg, we need hero", "anyone update ??" and similar cries and pleas for mere pin-ups and "previews" updates:KEK:
#sheep_is_all_we_need
I'm just tired of all the developers postponing their work using New Year's Eve as an excuse.

Lanaya322

Jul 3, 2019
So
  • 4,592 members
  • 204 posts
  • $3,542/month
Imagine how much better this dev would be doing if they could crank out updates every 2-3 months instead of 1-2 a year.
Yes but then he'd need to put in more work. The standard people have for devs on Patreon is too low. Some like Rannero or RNest haven't even updated in 2 years and they barely lost any supporters like wtf...

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
3 updates shown in the changelog in over 18months...that is NOT good unless they are doing a LOT of other games (he's not) or is sick and unable to work (and from what I read he is not). This unfortunately is why I would never pay on Patreon for these games - seen way too many where the producers of these just look at them as a cash cow and will milk everyone. Patreon of course don't care, otherwise they could suspend people who do not produce, but they just paid no matter if the person is doing what they are being paid for or not.
IF version 0.7 comes out in february then thats 2 years for 4 updates (according to the changelog)

Norkainesq

Feb 23, 2023
3 updates shown in the changelog in over 18months...that is NOT good unless they are doing a LOT of other games (he's not) or is sick and unable to work (and from what I read he is not). This unfortunately is why I would never pay on Patreon for these games - seen way too many where the producers of these just look at them as a cash cow and will milk everyone. Patreon of course don't care, otherwise they could suspend people who do not produce, but they just paid no matter if the person is doing what they are being paid for or not.
IF version 0.7 comes out in february then thats 2 years for 4 updates (according to the changelog)
yeah and updates with so small content

IamStarlord

Jul 5, 2020
This dev is a genius, he can still earn money with these never ending post-pone releases and maintain the members to keep spending their money on patreon with some pictures of the games, instead of a very update...
Sorry i probably misspoke... i don't know if dev is a genius or the members are stupid...

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes