harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
that tennis picture won't go away. it keeps on flashing back to it over and over again between every scene change.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
do you by chance have the mac version??
WHEN IS THE MAC RELEASE UPDATE COMING OUT
You can build the Mac version yourself. Download (its always the SDK number thats written in "script_version.txt"). Download the PC version. Unzip it and put it the folder into the SDK folder (you may need to research how to do that on Mac, I am not 100% sure) then start the SDK. Now you can either play it straight though the SDK or build the Mac version yourself.

Reactions: fin_369

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
Scenes were hot I guess but just a whole lot of teasing with the main LIs. Ill call it right now too: .8 wont have sex with both of them either. Itll focus on Ava and Naomi...

• Sad
Reactions: Tauro Thurius

fin_369

Dec 26, 2023
Having played the new release of this game, I found it to be quite amusing, albeit regrettably short. Everything is truly impressive – the renders are flawless, and the scenes are equally stunning. However, that's where the excitement seems to taper off. There hasn't been much development; we're still at the beginning. Despite the anticipation for this new release, the progress has been relatively slow. Over the past half-decade of this project's existence, not much has transpired. Consequently, I find myself uncertain about what to expect and how much longer we'll have to wait before witnessing substantial progress.

kktcross

Jan 29, 2019
dsnt work
you have to skip at the end of first chapter and when screen with "episode 1" on top pops up you have options at bottom of the screen story etc etc.... girls click girls and then click between characters and there is gallery options for those who have it

Reactions: Ripson
3.90 star(s) 137 Votes