Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
exactly. So their no incest officially. Doesn't matter if they look alike somewhat.
There's a huge difference, between Incest Intended, and incest forced/fanmade. Some games literally deny it, or have a story that refutes it. The difference being, is a [TAG]. See the tag above? That's cuz PyschoDelusional™ intended it, but must be coy and deny it, wink wink. See the difference? Making a fan-made patch, where the DEV is like "this don't even make sense" is also unofficial, but also not canon. Only the Dev can decide what is actually Canon, so someone in confidence, with authority to tag, has confirmed this.

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
There's a huge difference, between Incest Intended, and incest forced/fanmade. Some games literally deny it, or have a story that refutes it. The difference being, is a [TAG]. See the tag above? That's cuz PyschoDelusional™ intended it, but must be coy and deny it, wink wink. See the difference? Making a fan-made patch, where the DEV is like "this don't even make sense" is also unofficial, but also not canon. Only the Dev can decide what is actually Canon, so someone in confidence, with authority to tag, has confirmed this.
their is no incest officially. Tags have no bearing on a pirate forum. His page is already back after like 3 days.....

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
their is no incest officially. Tags have no bearing on a pirate forum. His page is already back after like 3 days.....
Nobody is using the term "officially" around here. You're not fukkin' NEW it seems either(2019)...
I have insider information that can confirm this Title does in fact have INTENDED INCEST, that's literally all I'm saying.
People need to learn this distinction.

And tags have no bearing? :LUL:Haha. The team that scrutinizes over the tagging, and validity of this forum, are better organized and committed to accurate labeling, more than all the other platforms COMBINED. This is not just some "pirate forum", this is THEE FORUM, for all things AVN, get real lol

The sooner Devs respect the sheer amount of traffic and "exposure power" this place has, the better for them.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
OK, so I'm a bit late to updating my game. Last I played was 0.6 (I think that was my first download as well).
So I downloaded 0.7 and it doesn't see my saves.
Is that caused by a mod I may have installed in 0.6 or do I need to do something special?

3.90 star(s) 138 Votes