Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Wow Mid Milf Looks Pretty hot Im going after her :love: (y)
First Pic down Same Milf -Holy shit she is Realy hot :love::love::love:

• Love
Reactions: Prog1r

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Most of the comments here are not about content or renders or kinks etc. Most of the comments here are "Just don't release every update for 2+ years each".

I hope makers of this game sees all these comments and follow believable time period for every update. It's a request.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Most of the comments here are not about content or renders or kinks etc. Most of the comments here are "Just don't release every update for 2+ years each".

I hope makers of this game sees all these comments and follow believable time period for every update. It's a request.
Unfortunately not every dev is NLT, and they don't plan the schedule before release their demo/.01. NLT also got a big team, but that's part of the planning, knowing how much people need to work on something to make the "cycle" regular.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I see people commenting that this has been in development for 2 years and the demo is really short. From what I understand this is just a little demo before the real release. As I said in a previous post I am not familiar with this dev, I didn't play his previous game so I am not up to date with all the lore involving this dev.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Unfortunately not every dev is NLT, and they don't plan the schedule before release their demo/.01. NLT also got a big team, but that's part of the planning, knowing how much people need to work on something to make the "cycle" regular.
I didn't said this game dev's to follow NLT's 15 day update method. I know every game is different with different resources. It's just a hope that they won't make it too long to release every update beyond the believable limit. This game is teasing from 2 years. But, I may be wrong. Because, I'm following this game in discord from one year i think. From that time onwards, devs are teasing for a short time "demo". So, yeah my comments came out from that experience.

And at last, it's their game. We can only HOPE.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
This looks fantastic.

Good luck to the developer. I'm pretty sure he won't need it. psychodelusional

I can barely contain myself. Come on download faster. Faster. :LOL: :coffee:

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes