bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
Ooft, never mind. This game is literally 2 mins of content.

Hard fucking avoid. I remember seeing this games trailer like 1 year ago or some shit, just avoid this game for another year. It's gonna be another overly popular game with x2 sex scenes and disgustingly long updates with minor content. I'm calling it now

Junkinaster

Mar 1, 2020
Best renders I've seen so far, looking forward to its full release
Curious about Dark Neighbourhood but after looking at it, it doesn't really look that appealing to me

Ariete69

Dec 6, 2018
Yessssssssss, I was waiting anxiously!
I played the demo yet...so awesome! I simply love it! This game gonna rock!

Last edited:

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
Now I kinda understand why it took so long to make, cause I can't think of another game like this out there. Top notch quality renders/animations/no store bought characters/great music and just a good "feel" overall.
Now if only the dev will be able to release more than 1 update a year..

h3avenw0rd

Jun 7, 2017
The renders and animations are really nice.
Lack of audio options are concerning, hopefully this doesn't translate to the real game. The generic music overshadowed the audio effects, which is a shame.

This definitely has potential if it remembers to let players customize their experience, or at least make it more user friendly (text box opacity/colour choice, audio sliders).

Looking forward to a more polished version of this project whenever that ends up being.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Apocalust0.0-0.0-pc is a Preview. It is not a Demo.

A Demo demonstrates. It lets a player know what the game mechanics are, it introduces some backstory, and it gives the premise the game is based on.

This didn't do ANY of that. The Overview sets expectations, this preview doesn't deliver on any of those expectations.

Also, when the MC *does* come into contact with this ancient otherworldly relic, can one of the effects his relic has increase the MC's height, build, and make him look less like the dude the bullies just gave a swirly to?

Also, if you as a developer want me to play your game with sound, then you need to give me a way to set the sound volume to my preference. Provided background music did not enhance my game playing experience in any way.

thehsplt

Mar 30, 2019
Finally a game with multiple milfs and not a lot of skinny girls in it. I don't follow any games but this one has me hooked. I play several at a time.This one will take priority for the first time ever. Keep up the excellent work and updates regulary . Love those milfs with full thighs and full legs. You've got it go with it.

Feb 29, 2020
Can't argue with the models (well, the MC looks like a dweeb, but he's not the one I'm focused on for some reason), but may want to do something about that text box.

View attachment 1140393
What's wrong with white text on a white background?
It's not like most of these guys on here actually read it anyway.
Most of them just smash that spacebar until they land on a lewd scene.

Reactions: liun1324
3.90 star(s) 137 Votes