forgotp

Nov 4, 2019
HOLY FUCKING MILF :love:

These models should be a national treasure. The 2 years wait that some people are talking about makes me worry about this game, really hope it doesnt get abandoned.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
My my, if this is a sign of things to come then I'm all in. Lovely cast of ladies, and the game appears to be Harem friendly so looks like there's gonna be plenty of mouthwatering Milfs to choose from including Evelyn. The Dev said there's gonna be puzzles games so those of you who love that sort of thing you're in luck, but hopefully the puzzle games are optional or skippable for those who hate them. I'm looking forward to the first full release even more now.

Apr 5, 2018
I think he should have waited until there was a bit more content to release this. First impression is important after all and right now this isn't really worth playing on its own merit. But if this is meant as a teaser for a larger update coming soon, then I'm along for the ride.

thehsplt

Mar 30, 2019
Is there a projected date for official release so I can put on my calendar not that I'll forget about this on but just to count the days down. Yes it has my interest and that takes a lot. I love beautiful women not girls.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bobby Boucher

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
Dark Neighborhood was my first "landlady & roommate" VN and I enjoyed it enormously! I look forward to the development of this great looking game. Best of luck Dev...don't forget to grow thick skin and keep your earplugs in when visiting this site. There be knuckleheads hereabouts!!

Snowcrash

May 3, 2017
I wish people weren't allowed to post reviews based on demos and mindlessly spam 5 stars based on a few renders and mere speculation. This generates for some games to have extremely deceptive overall weighted scores and renders the system completely useless. I'll keep an eye on this one, but I just can't trust reviews anymore on this site. :(

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes