What do you thinks about sandbox in the games?

• I like

Votes: 59 65.6%
  • I dont like

Votes: 20 22.2%
  • I have no opinion

Votes: 11 12.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Should tag your game properly. Some people are not fans of management, point & click, and sandbox games. This way they don't feel tricked and complain here about it because you didn't tag your game properly.

Seemed alright from what I saw, but not a fan of sandbox games. Wish I would of known that ahead of time (missing tags) so I wouldn't feel disappointed after downloading it to only find that out afterwards.

Still, while it's not my cup of tea, wish you the best with your project. Thanks. :)

EDIT: Looks like the tags were added now (post was made before they were there as just a heads up).

Last edited:

Manoman13

Dec 10, 2020
thumbnail made me download the game automatically
Sorry about that, but i have nothing to do with it

Yaay! Finally!
We've been trying to kill ourselves for so long... unsuccessfully, finally something took pity on us and did it for us. :giggle::coffee:

I think i'll just sit somewhere comfortable and just... relax.
Oi is there any beer left? Books? That'd be great. :cool::coffee:
Always enjoy the end of the world with a good drink.

I've put my brightness to maximum and i still can't see shit.
Did you download the normal version or compressed? Never had this problem, have you tried downloading the game again?

Sorry to ask, but what is derp?

Should tag your game properly. Some people are not fans of management, point & click, and sandbox games. This way they don't feel tricked and complain here about it because you didn't tag your game properly.

Seemed alright from what I saw, but not a fan of sandbox games. Wish I would of known that ahead of time (missing tags) so I wouldn't feel disappointed after downloading it to only find that out afterwards.

Still, while it's not my cup of tea, wish you the best with your project. Thanks. :)

EDIT: Looks like the tags were added now (post was made before they were there as just a heads up).
Thank you for your encouragement.
Sorry for the missing tags we are new and not familiar with the game setup system.

Allow me to ask you but to update our tags or add/remove some you have to go through here?
https://f95zone.to/forums/game-requests.3/
Make a post with just the new tag(s) with the thread link and mark the post in [UPDATE] ?

EDIT: Thanks to the person who added the tags.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The story sounds interesting (reminds me of the movie "The Happening") and the renders look good, seeing that the dev is present it would be nice if you could add some planned tags in genre or maybe some info in dev notes (you know the normal thing to know what to expect and also avoid discussions in the thread :KEK: )

Manoman13

Dec 10, 2020

The story sounds interesting (reminds me of the movie "The Happening") and the renders look good, seeing that the dev is present it would be nice if you could add some planned tags in genre or maybe some info in dev notes (you know the normal thing to know what to expect and also avoid discussions in the thread :KEK: )
I don't know this movie but thank you I will watch it.
We have the right to add tags that are not in the game but planned in the future?
We agree that even if this is the page of our games we do not have the right to edit ourselves, but must go through
Make a post with just the new tag(s) with the thread link and mark the post in [UPDATE] ?
I'm asking everyone a bit to get as much info as possible to understand how it all works

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
I don't know this movie but thank you I will watch it.
We have the right to add tags that are not in the game but planned in the future?
We agree that even if this is the page of our games we do not have the right to edit ourselves, but must go through
I'm asking everyone a bit to get as much info as possible to understand how it all works
You can't put tags in the OP of content that the game doesn't have yet and yes, iirc those tags you must make the report or request to add or remove them, but I think being the owner of the thread you can modify it and put a list of planned tags in genre spoiler right? (you just write under the tags that you already have "tags planned:xxxxxx") or some do it in dev note and add something like if that content is avoidable or not.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Manoman13

Manoman13

Dec 10, 2020
good old rage comics - herp derp
Thanks, I didn't know.

You can't put tags in the OP of content that the game doesn't have yet and yes, iirc those tags you must make the report or request to add or remove them, but I think being the owner of the thread you can modify it and put a list of planned tags in genre spoiler right? (you just write under the tags that you already have "tags planned:xxxxxx") or some do it in dev note and add something like if that content is avoidable or not.

Very interesting, thanks for your explanation.
I'm going to see with my friend the future tag that we can include and I'm thinking of making the request here https://f95zone.to/forums/game-requests.3/ so as not to have any problem with the admins or the moderators, because when I posted my games I got a little note that I shouldn't edit my post.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats (WIP)

mc stats // jess // food // inventory // censorship
(the asked support code at the beginning unlocks the censor stages , with this its obsolete , activate at first screen*1)

mc.png mc2.png jess.png food1.png food2.png basement.png *1 censor.png

codes :18+ sinsedge

extract attached file into the maingame folder (where the .exe is)
!always save before edit!

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

how to use : Link

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above or use in-mod updater, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)

Last edited:

Manoman13

Dec 10, 2020
if you don't mind me asking, how often will you be updating the game? no rush man just asking
We hope to be able to update frequently (about every 3 months), it is also unfortunately that some updates take longer than others, but we do our best to respect the deadlines that we have set ourselves. .

We have full-time jobs, we don't have a totally free game schedule, but hopefully later we can get enough subscribers to work exclusively on the game.

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Hello everyone,

I'm Awake, the main developer of the Apocalypse'Lovers Game Series.

Just a quick note to say thank you and thanks to my friend Manoman13 for working so hard to share this thread with you guys!

I hope you will enjoy playing the game as much as I enjoyed making it!

I can't wait to have some feedback so don't hesitate to contact us!
You might want to rewrite your overview.
" The grass covered the concrete, ..." and not a bit of green anywhere in your previews.

Just to be nit-picking: why would someone be living in a box in an alley when there should be plenty of empty houses, apartments and buildings everywhere?

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes