FirminC

Mar 27, 2019
I've noticed that most of the time characters in a location "pop" into view after a new scene/background is loaded with an effect (fade, dissolve)
Is this small delay between background and characters intentional? If not, I find the effect more natural when the "with dissolve" statement is moved to a separate line just after the scene and show statements, this way applying the dissolve on all preceding scene and show statements. I changed it for all location switches during Lena's tour in the intro, and like it much better when the characters dissolve/fade into view together with the background.
The clickable characters in screens are a bit trickier. It requires showing the idle character images together with the scene, before calling the screen, effectively showing the characters twice.

Last edited:
Reactions: EpicLust

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
My planet got destroyed,but why? :(
I have unlocked only available Harem girl "Zara" according to the "Change log",but still can't progress to 4 weeks,any idea what is wrong? Capture.PNG

Reactions: Dominik

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
My planet got destroyed,but why? :(
I have unlocked only available Harem girl "Zara" according to the "Change log",but still can't progress to 4 weeks,any idea what is wrong? View attachment 454713
Did you fuck her at least once a week (as per the aliens' instructions)?...
And why are you showing us a picture of Queen Opala and the fact that you cheated money big time? lol

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
Did you fuck her at least once a week (as per the aliens' instructions)?...
And why are you showing us a picture of Queen Opala and the fact that you cheated money big time? lol
1)I used Opala Just to put some attention to my post.Also the money in this version infarct doesn't matter that much,
2)Yes,I have fucked Zara more than 1ce a week

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
1)I used Opala Just to put some attention to my post.Also the money in this version infarct doesn't matter that much,
2)Yes,I have fucked Zara more than 1ce a week
So you are on week3 and Sunday on the pic you sent, are you saying that you fucked Zara on week 3 and then the planet gets destroyed anyway that night? That should not happen. Especially since you already passed week 2 anyway, so avoided the destruction one week earlier...

Last edited:

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
So you are on week3 and Sunday on the pic you sent, are you saying that you fucked Zara on week 3 and then the planet gets destroyed anyway that night? That should not happen. Especially since you already passed week 2 anyway, so avoid the destruction one week earlier...
Yeah,I started farming Camel from week 1 & was able to collect 4 camels for Zara's quest

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Yeah,I started farming Camel from week 1 & was able to collect 4 camels for Zara's quest
You clearly didn't fuck her during week 3 then. I just played your saved game, if you don't fuck her on Sunday evening, the earth is destroyed, if you DO, the earth is not and you can play week 4...

Also, please don't forget to "like" the OP in the thread if you enjoyed the game please...

EDIT: You "liked" my message, thanks for that, but I meant liking the first post of the thread on page 1, the post of the game basically, that's where I would like more "likes" please...

Last edited:

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Next month's reward for my patrons will be Apocalypse v0.3.
I wanted to finish the too numerous unfinished quests and not let you guys hanging for too long so I concentrated on that.
A lot of sexy bits too, I count actually 13 new cumloads from the MC!

It will include the following:
* 1 new outdoor hex to explore - and it's a MULTI-areas hex... "Desert Town".
* 1 new surprise character to meet (in Desert Town...)
* more dialogue options for most girls
* dating system implemented - 4 dates available
* one new virtual fight session (between Lena and Ruby)
* several ongoing quests can now be finished
* one new harem girl available
* two extra gym girls to meet (including the surprise character)
* Jake can now be seen occasionally in the shower room
* Two more saucy photoshoot sessions with Joe - one including a female partner
* More classroom scenes
* 1 extra Melania and Ivanka calls where they bare all
* 2 more options in the sex scene with Scarlett Johansson when you return to see her

angiemaid.png deserttown.png hammam.png lenarubyfight.png marketslave.png marnietitfuck.png pussygrabbing.png scarlettcum.png sukidate.png

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes