zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Why can't you play the full game? I haven't even unlocked everything yet the game ends nonetheless.
You do read, do you? This game has just been started, so there is nothing like what you call a "full game" yet. If that is the only thing you want, come back in a few years.

Last edited:

SupermanikSol

Nov 15, 2018
Zapallbugs, your walkthrough is very much appreciated! Much like Battle of the Bulges, I like to try and attain as much as possible in a single playthrough, so walkthroughs are most welcome. I know that there will be paths locked behind certain choices made previously, so another playthrough would be required to see absolutely everything. Anyways, I’m wondering if I’m doing something wrong or there are hidden variables at play, but during the first week, some of the girls aren’t in the location your walkthrough indicates. During week one, Ruby is not at the gym in the evening in both instances the walkthrough mentions, nor is Amy at the pool the one time she should be. Also, I’m not sure if it’s random, but at the end of the first week it is suggested to bet on Amy at the fight, but she ended up losing. Any tips would be appreciated and thanks again for the work you put in to these guides!

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Zapallbugs, your walkthrough is very much appreciated! Much like Battle of the Bulges, I like to try and attain as much as possible in a single playthrough, so walkthroughs are most welcome. I know that there will be paths locked behind certain choices made previously, so another playthrough would be required to see absolutely everything. Anyways, I’m wondering if I’m doing something wrong or there are hidden variables at play, but during the first week, some of the girls aren’t in the location your walkthrough indicates. During week one, Ruby is not at the gym in the evening in both instances the walkthrough mentions, nor is Amy at the pool the one time she should be. Also, I’m not sure if it’s random, but at the end of the first week it is suggested to bet on Amy at the fight, but she ended up losing. Any tips would be appreciated and thanks again for the work you put in to these guides!
The gym, the pool, the outcome of the fight, and some other things are random.

- The pool girl is fixed for the whole day, so if you want to alter that you need to roll back a whole day from a backup and try again. I don't to that. I simply check each day for a pool girl scene of interest and if so take it, otherwise roll back (for me rollback is pageup) one step and choose something else.
- The gym girl is determined at the start of the gym scene. So you can more or less force what happens there. Take a backup before going to the gym. If an undesired or no girl load the backup and try again. Or you can choose the pool method and take the scene only when of interest and otherwise roll back. But strenght training in the gym is necessary for several storylines to unfold, so you can't postpone the gym too long. I usually start forcing things by the backup/reload method by the middle of the week when I haven't got what I need by random.
- The fight is a 50/50 chance. Take a backup, bet for the max on either girl, and see what happens. If undesired outcome, load backup and try again.

I hope this helps. And remember, saving is you friend.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
timdonehy200 thank you for this relief from the hassles of every day TV Zoon Politykon Drama ;)!
Then again ... Lena doing Pull Ups in the gym still shows her bosoms in a small window in front of her when ever the cut scene of her doing pull ups triggers. What is with this laggy video concoction?
You are supposed to be a staple of coding and handling Ren'Py flawlessly ... please fix this debacle!

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
timdonehy200 thank you for this relief from the hassles of every day TV Zoon Politykon Drama ;)!
Then again ... Lena doing Pull Ups in the gym still shows her bosoms in a small window in front of her when ever the cut scene of her doing pull ups triggers. What is with this laggy video concoction?
You are supposed to be a staple of coding and handling Ren'Py flawlessly ... please fix this debacle!
It's your computer that's laggy...

Sep 24, 2019
Why is apk file 20 mb more than original windows file?
Sorry for not seeing this sooner, universal apks are heavier than windows files to be cross compatible. Because android 5.0 (lollipop) uses a different architechture than for example a simulator, chromebook, or even than android 7.0 (nougat) in order to make apk's cross compatible (so one apk works on all of these).

I am still bummed out I never got to work with the game dev on the scripting to have it all work flawlessly as an apk.
I had painfully converted all of the many hundreds of image files to be the right file type and all that needed to happen was a change in the script. But since I wouldn't be playing the game or even benifiting from porting the game whatsowever I just left it as is and deleted my converted images.

Good luck on future work of this game!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The_DD + timdonehy200 pleased to be the recipient of such great contributions ...

BUT THE PART WITH THE BOSOMS TAKING FLIGHT AND SOME OTHER ANIMATIONS KICKING OFF
IN A SEPARATE SMALL QUADRANT IN FRONT OF THE GALS HAPPENED ON BOTH WIN AND APK

So the animations are slow to start ... lag in their first repetitions ... until they somehow start rolling with them motions ... kind of like a slow moving train starting slow ...

Should this be something isolated ... should this be the new way this dev and this apk creator way of handling their memory usage inside the game engine .. fine, let it hang like that, no problem.

Should this be a slip in the coding ... just be prepared if things start falling apart down the line, is all

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
The_DD + timdonehy200 pleased to be the recipient of such great contributions ...

BUT THE PART WITH THE BOSOMS TAKING FLIGHT AND SOME OTHER ANIMATIONS KICKING OFF
IN A SEPARATE SMALL QUADRANT IN FRONT OF THE GALS HAPPENED ON BOTH WIN AND APK

So the animations are slow to start ... lag in their first repetitions ... until they somehow start rolling with them motions ... kind of like a slow moving train starting slow ...

Should this be something isolated ... should this be the new way this dev and this apk creator way of handling their memory usage inside the game engine .. fine, let it hang like that, no problem.

Should this be a slip in the coding ... just be prepared if things start falling apart down the line, is all
The Lena gym animation is basically two sets of animations but I arranged them so that the second one is perfectly timed with the first, so the quadrant of (slightly) higher breast pics as Lena moves down should not interfere with the first set.
On my (admittedly very good) computer, it is flawless. Does anyone else encounter the same problem as described by Canto Forte?
I can change the pics to make them a series of just one animation, I only used these smaller quadrants to save on game size, if many people find it laggy...

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I am perplexed by your mention that "it is suggested to bet on Amy". Where did that happen? I certainly did not intend to sway the player one way or the other, the outcome of the fight is completely random.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I am perplexed by your mention that "it is suggested to bet on Amy". Where did that happen? I certainly did not intend to sway the player one way or the other, the outcome of the fight is completely random.
See the third dash of my remarks here
https://f95zone.to/threads/apocalypse-v0-2-bugfix-epiclust.33875/page-27#post-2605210
For the path I had to choose either of two available girls. I chose Amy, but Ayla would have worked in exactly the same way. Ok, I will make sure to alternate them in the next path I publish. Or rotate in other girls if they compete in fight night by that time.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Just so you know ... The book keeper mentions 2:1 and then tells Amy and Ayla => 2=Amy/1=Ayla
Then of course you choose the kind Amy over distant Ayla and .. low and behold ... LOOSE.

Sure .. first impression is a rigged game because the tiny miscreant defeats the wonder babeo_O

FirminC

Mar 27, 2019
The Lena gym animation is basically two sets of animations but I arranged them so that the second one is perfectly timed with the first, so the quadrant of (slightly) higher breast pics as Lena moves down should not interfere with the first set.
On my (admittedly very good) computer, it is flawless. Does anyone else encounter the same problem as described by Canto Forte?
I can change the pics to make them a series of just one animation, I only used these smaller quadrants to save on game size, if many people find it laggy...
No issue here.
On the other hand, staring intently at the animation with and then without the extra layer, I could not spot a difference, my nose 10cm from the screen. Probably because both the camera and the breast are moving during the loop.
Only taking a single frame in an image editor and switching the layer on and off made the difference noticeable.

Reactions: EpicLust

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Interesting game, but timdonehy200 , you should reworks your screens, they are relatively buggy and can easily break the game :
  • Click on the "MC stats" button at the left of the screen ;
  • Click on the "lust stat" button at the bottom ;
  • Click on the "MC stats" button at the bottom ;
  • Click on the "MC stats" button at the left of the screen ;
  • Click on the "Exit" button ;
  • reload your game to solve the issue.

Since I talk about these screens :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Since I'm at this :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
At first glance my old saves seem to work fine...is it savfe to continue or am I gonna get hit with a curve ball later?

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes