EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
No, but I seriously don't see it, so being so confident in redirecting people to that (and that garbage unintelligible walkthrough) is stupid.
That "garbage" walkthrough as you so nicely put it was written by a PAYING patron who did it in his spare time and provided it FREE here.
If you don't like it, write your own.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
timdonehy200
Are you going to add a gallery with all sex scenes, like in BoB?
Perhaps. But right now, it's not really required since you should be able to see each of them at your leisure, you just have to go to the right place. It's not like in BotB in that respect. (EDIT: except for the lab scenes, granted...)

Last edited:
Sep 1, 2017
Sometimes i have the feeling Tim has a 6th sense for torturing me.

The girl i'm looking the most forward is the beefed up ivanka who will be likely fuckable in the final version i guess while i'm still waiting for Daniella in BotB. :cry:

Atleast i will have lots of fun with amy, lena and gwen (thank you science for that scene) until then. :p

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Props to timdonehy200 to always deliver such high quality stuff. I think I like this game more than BotB(which I didn't think was possible) thanks to its humor. I only wish for some futa scenes to be added... maybe.
Err... There already IS a futa scene in the current version!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GaRbS

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Don't dot dot dot me, I don't see it neither in the OP nor anywhere ITT.
And also that .xls walkthrough ITT is some of the craziest things I've ever seen.
Well, to some extent I can understand your thoughts. I inherited this xls approach for Apocalypse from my own efforts on BotB. When games have multiple paths possibilities and those paths may not even end up in the same place you really need multiple walkthroughs, thus my approach with a path on each tab. While that was reasonably compact (you could see all six days of a single path in one screen) the major drawback was that you couldn't see who got the points. In some cases the points were even a net number with some girls receiving plus points and another minus points.

That's why I went with a full matrix for Apocalypse to show what points went where. In Botb there are hour windows between 7:00 and 24:00 with each hour window having about the same amount of activity. But in Apocalypse there are only four periods in a day. The activity for some periods may be a singe line and for others a dozen lines or more. And each line can involve points. I am not convinced the current approach is the best and a lot depends on how the game will evolve. But until now I have failed to come up with a better approach that is both compact and clear in what is awarded where. If anybody can think up a better approach, please have a go and try it. But for now my approach is the only walkthrough for Apocalypse that I am aware of.

Last edited:

Beastnation

Sep 2, 2019
Well, to some extent I can understand your thoughts. I inherited this xls approach for Apocalypse from my own efforts on BotB. When games have multiple paths possibilities and those paths may not even end up in the same place you really need multiple walkthroughs, thus my approach with a path on each tab. While that was reasonably compact (you could see all six days of a single path in one screen) the major drawback was that you couldn't see who got the points. In some cases the points were even a net number with some girls receiving plus points and another minus points.

That's why I went with a full matrix for Apocalypse to show what points went where. In Botb there are hour windows between 7:00 and 24:00 with each hour window having about the same amount of activity. But in Apocalypse there are only four periods in a day. The activity for some periods may be a singe line and for others a dozen lines or more. And each line can involve points. I am not convinced the current approach is the best and a lot depends on how the game will evolve. But until now I have failed to come up with a better approach that is both compact and clear in what is awarded where. If anybody can think up a better approach, please have a go and try it. But for now my approach is the only walkthrough for Apocalypse that I am aware of.
Thanks for the walkthrough man but can you list all sex scenes that are Available in version 0.2
Where can I get futa scene?

Last edited:

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Thanks for the walkthrough man but can you list all sex scenes that are Available in version 0.2
Where can I get futa scene?
The futa scene is the second lab scene, available from week 3 on your second visit to the lab in the week, if you did the first scene.

Reactions: Xaøs

666bbb666

May 21, 2018
Woohoo big boobies and huge dicks, what more could you ask for?
if u don't have this size? :)

interestingly, the version close to reality will be? or is the universe "cowshed edition" the only available to the imagination of the author?

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes